Make this creamy pumpkin gnocchi for a dish your whole family will love! Featuring pumpkin gnocchi and a creamy sauce with spinach, sage, and butternut squash, this dish is absolute perfection.
Pumpkin Gnocchi Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. pumpkin gnocchi (or gnocchi of your choice)
- 3 C. butternut squash, cooked and cubed
- 3 C. spinach, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 C. chicken broth
- 2 T. flour
In a saucepan, heat garlic cloves, butter, sage, flour, milk, chicken broth, and Parmesan cheese. Stir thoroughly as ingredients cook.
Boil gnocchi for 2 minutes.
When sauce is ready, add spinach, onion, and butternut squash. Combine ingredients.
Add gnocchi to sauce and stir.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is one of the best knives for home chefs! Featuring a long, stainless steel blade, it’s perfect for cutting all sorts of foods, from carrots to spinach to chicken breasts. It’s an American-made knife, and is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
A Must-Have Wire Whisk!
The wire whisk is defined and perfected with the incredible Rada Handi-Stir! This peerless whisk is ideal for mixing just about anything you can think of; batters, gravies, sauces, gelatin, eggs, and more. This USA-made kitchen utensil is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery is a leading fundraising company that has been helping nonprofit groups succeed for 70 years. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their goals by partnering with Rada!
Here are five reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your group’s best option for fundraising success:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Online Fundraising Tips!
Our 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is full of useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Religious and secular nonprofit groups alike will find plenty to use in this handy guide. Check it out for yourself and see what more your group can do to get the money it needs to do good!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Pumpkin Gnocchi Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! It’s Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to prepare an Italian pasta dish. We are making pumpkin gnocchi and it is going to be covered in a rich and creamy spinach, sage, and butternut squash sauce.
We’re going to start cubing our butternut squash. Using my Rada French Chef knife we’re going to take the top off. Get rid of that. Cut this in half. We’re going to scoop out that seed at the bottom. We’re going to cut it into 1-inch cubed sections. These things are tough to cut, so be careful! I’m going to take each individual piece and cut them again. Then turn them around and cut again.
Here I’m scoring and chopping a yellow onion while leaving the root intact. I’m then going to give it a nice chop. And now we’ll put it into our baker with the squash.
We’re going to prep our sauce. I’m going to chop 2 garlic cloves. Now we’re going to chop fresh sage. Now I’ve melted a stick of butter in a saucepan. I’m going to add the garlic and sage and cook until tender. To this I’m going to add our flour as a thickening agent. You want to use equal parts fat and flour. I don’t always use real butter but it’s worth it here. We’re going to cook off that flour taste.
Now we’re going to add our liquid. I’m using whole milk, but you can use half and half. I’m just going to whisk this in using the Rada Handi-Stir. Then we’re going to add our chicken broth. Just whisk it in.
Now we’re going to add Parmesan cheese. I’m using a cup and a half. Work on a medium-high heat. A few minutes like this and we’ll drop the temperature. Now let’s prep spinach. I’ve washed it and am going to give it a quick chop. Our sauce is becoming nice and thick. I’m going to add some black pepper and nutmeg. We’ll let this sit.
So now we’re going to boil the pumpkin gnocchi. Use whatever gnocchi you like. It’s basically an Italian dumpling made with potato and flour. Cook them for about 2 minutes until they float. Here we have our cream sauce. It’s the consistency we want. Into our pot with our vegetables. If you have to do a little spinach at a time to allow it to wilt, just give it a stir and go back and get more until it all fits.
Now we’re putting the gnocchi into our sauce. Dump them in and give them a stir.
So now we’re done! Thanks so much for watching. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript