Make this gorgeous Brownie Peppermint Trifle for a unique dessert the whole family will love. This heavenly treat features double fudge brownies, vanilla ice cream, white chocolate pudding, crunchy peppermints, and refreshing peppermint whipped cream for something absolutely delectable. Use the written instructions or watch the video below to learn how to make this fantastic trifle dessert!
Peppermint Brownie Trifle Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 box double chocolate brownie mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ t. peppermint extract
- 1 pkg instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package Andes Mints, chopped
- 1 cup peppermint candy, chopped
First, bake 1 box double chocolate brownie mix according to package directions and set aside. In a bowl, combine 1 package instant white chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup cold milk, and 1 cup softened vanilla ice cream.
Mix the bowl’s ingredients. Place mixture in refrigerator to set.
In another bowl, combine 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract.
Cut the brownies into chunks.
Scoop the chunks into a bowl.
In an appropriate glass, add a layer of brownie on the bottom of the glass, and top that with some peppermint whipped cream.
Add some crushed peppermint candy to the top of the whipped cream layer.
Add another layer of brownie.
Add a layer of the pudding/ice cream mix.
Top that layer with more crushed peppermint candy.
Add another brownie layer.
Add another whipped cream layer.
Add some chopped Andes Mints (or other chocolate mint of your choice).
Serve and enjoy!
- Brownie chunks
- Whipped cream
- Peppermint candy
- Brownie chunks
- Pudding/Ice cream mix
- Peppermint candy
- Brownie chunks
- Whipped cream
- Andes Mints
A Great Way to Scoop Ice Cream!
The stainless steel Rada Ice Cream Scoop easily cuts through solid ice cream! Featuring a stub nose that easily wedges into hard, frozen ice cream, as well as a solid construction that will never bend, this utensil is a must for dessert lovers everywhere. You can also use it to scoop countless other foods, or to help mix thick ingredients. The Rada Ice Cream scoop is not only made in the USA, but comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. It’s the kind of kitchen utensil that everyone will have unending uses for! Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Many groups fundraise with Rada once a more a year and never have trouble finding people eager to purchase the products!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone, ensuring a wide interest in your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that your group can do more good than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. When you buy and use Rada products, you and your supporters are getting a great value and contributing to American industry.
Peppermint Brownie Trifle Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Jess in the Rada kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we’re going to make a peppermint brownie trifle. We’re going to layer a combination of vanilla ice cream with white chocolate pudding and layer it with mints, peppermint candies, and peppermint whipped cream.
For the first part I’ve already baked some dark chocolate fudge brownies. I’ve allowed it to cool and set it aside. I’ve also chopped some peppermint candy. Now with our mints I’m going to give these a rough chop for the top of our trifle. You can use any kind of chocolate you like. For the first layer we’re going to combine 1 package white chocolate pudding mix with 1 cup cold milk and 1 cup softened vanilla ice cream which I’m going to scoop out with my Rada Ice Cream Scoop. Then we’re going to mix it together.
Now we are ready to make our peppermint whipped cream. I have 2 cups of heavy whipping cream. To that ¼ cup powdered sugar. And to that ¼ teaspoon of peppermint extract. And you’re ready to whisk. We’re going to start by cutting our brownies into inch sections. I’m using my Rada Super Parer. We’re going to come back in with a spatula and scoop these out. We’re going to layer them in a jar and it’s going to look nice and rustic.
We’re ready to pop these brownies out of my Rada Square Baker. I’m going to use my Rada Spatula. I’m putting them into a bowl. Let’s go ahead and layer our ingredients for our trifle.
First we have our fudge brownies at the bottom of our glass. This is going to be really rustic and simple. On top of that a scoop of peppermint whipped cream. Some peppermint candy layered around the outside. Another layer of brownie. On top of that is our white chocolate pudding and vanilla ice cream mix. We’ve allowed this to set in the fridge. We will finish it off with 1 more layer of chopped candy. Last, a layer of brownie. And we will finish with some more whipped cream. And on the very top a little more of our crushed peppermint and we’ll finish it off with our mints. And there’s your candy cane brownie trifle!
Thanks for joining me! Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you can see more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript