Did you know that you can make your own peanut butter cups at home? It’s true! And not only can you make them yourself, they’re shockingly easy.
Peanut butter cups are one of America’s favorite candies. A milk chocolate cup packed with savory peanut butter, they’re a delight to eat. With this recipe, you can impress friends and family alike with your own peanut butter cups. A few simple ingredients and a half-hour of freezer time is all it takes.
Check out the video below for instructions, or use the written recipe. You’ll like it even better than the peanut butter cups sold in stores!
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups Video Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 10 paper liners
- 8 chocolate baking squares
- 1 1/3 C. chocolate chips
- 2 T. shortening
- 1 C. peanut butter
- 2 T. butter
- 1/3 C. powdered sugar (sifted)
In a mixing bowl, combine 2/3 C. chocolate chips, 1 T. shortening, and 4 chocolate baking squares.
Place paper lines in muffin tins. Ladle chocolate mixture evenly across the 10 paper lines. Freeze for 15 minutes.
In another mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar.
Spread peanut butter mixture across the top of the chocolate in the paper liners.
Mix another batch of chocolate as before.
Spread the chocolate evenly across the 10 liners. Freeze for 15 minutes. Then they’re ready to serve and enjoy!
The Ideal way to Spread Frosting!
The Rada Party Spreader is a steel spreader you can’t live without! This amazing kitchen utensil spreads and serves jams, cheeseballs, frostings, and so much more. If you enjoy hosting parties, the Party Spreader is an absolute must-have product for making your appetizers and desserts. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
Get your own Rada Party Spreader at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Steel Spoon!
The Rada Cook’s Spoon is a mixing spoon no kitchen should be without! This stainless steel spoon easily reaches the corners of bowls and pans when stirring. Also, the long handle allows for easy scraping even when working with tall pans. It’s protected by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is entirely made in the USA!
You can have the Rada Cook’s Spoon delivered to your door by visiting the online Rada Kitchen Store!
Fundraise with the Best
Rada Cutlery is a company built on and around fundraising. Founded in 1948, Rada has been helping nonprofit groups meet and exceed their goals for 70 years. Nonprofits such as churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, and so many more partner with Rada to meet their fundraising needs.
Here are just a few reasons why Rada Cutlery is your group’s best choice for a fundraiser:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada customer service is second to none. A staff of friendly, helpful professionals are on hand to answer your every question. You can count on Rada representatives to always go the extra mile to ensure that your fundraiser is a resounding success.
2. Stellar Items People Actually Want – Rada’s diverse catalog has something for everyone, and a lot for most! Knives, stoneware, kitchen utensils, dry food mixes, gift sets, and more ensure that every supporter will find something they want. We hear daily from groups that say their supporters ask them to hold more fundraisers just so they will get the chance to buy more Rada!
3. Sell American-Made Products – Groups that fundraise with Rada can proudly offer American-made products. People love knowing they are supporting American industry.
4. High Profits on All Sales – Rada offers an astounding 40% profit on each and every sale. This towers over most other fundraisers, most of which offer profits in the 10% range. Your time is valuable, and fundraising with Rada ensures that your group makes more money in less time than ever before.
5. Three Easy Sales Methods – Fundraisers can use one, two, or all three of Rada’s effective sales methods. Catalog sales allow groups to hand out catalogs and take orders from supporters. Event sales take advantage of crowds and allow for an instant exchange of money and products. Online sales allow groups to reach out to family and friends across the globe, as well as easily promote the fundraiser to anyone with internet access. Choose the methods that best play to your group’s strengths to maximize profits!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to learn even more!
Rada’s EASY guide has the details on how to get your successful fundraiser started!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!