Make these scrumptious cheese crisps with your waffle iron for an out-of-this-world snack that takes no time at all! Featuring chips cooked from perfect Parmesan cheese, they’re easy to make and taste amazing. If that’s not enough for you, they’re carb-free, so dieters can enjoy them as well.
Parmesan Cheese Crisps Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 1/2 C. shredded Parmesan
- 1 T. flour
- 2 t. fresh chopped basil or oregano
Lightly grease and preheat your waffle iron.
In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese with 1 tablespoon flour until fully coated.
Chop 2 teaspoons basil or oregano. Stir into the cheese.
Make a mound of cheese mixture on each section of the waffle iron.
Close the lid and cook.
Cook until they are golden brown. Remove from waffle iron.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Kitchen Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is absolute cutlery perfection! This medium-sized knife features a blade made from surgical-quality stainless steel. Home cooks of all skill levels will find countless uses for it. Use it on vegetables, fruits, meats, and just about anything else you can think of! The Cook’s Knife is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s made in the USA!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Rada Cook’s Knife delivered to your home!
The Best Steel Spatula for Serving!
The Rada Serverspoon is a steel spatula so useful you’ll want two or three! This stainless steel utensil is slotted to allow for optimum mixing, while its construction ensures that it will mix, scrape, stir, and whip any food necessary. This great item will prove useful again and again! It is protected by a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Serverspoon ready for delivery!
A Great Gift for Anyone!
Give the Rada Starter Gift Set to a friend or loved one as the perfect present. Featuring seven stellar Rada kitchen products, including the Cook’s Knife, the innovative Vegetable Peeler, and the beloved Tomato Slicer, this versatile gift set will please and thrill anyone! It’s especially well suited for newlyweds, new homeowners, and college graduates, as well as someone who has yet to try Rada’s wonderful products. All items are made in the USA, and are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to get the Rada Starter Gift Set for someone you care about!
Another Delicious Waffle Iron Recipe!
These delicious waffle iron corn dogs are great for lunch or a hearty snack!
Easy Fundraising Done Right!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of nonprofit and charitable groups each year since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that all but guarantee success.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Useful Products People Need – Rada Cutlery offers more than 26 superior knives. There are 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, six stoneware baking pans, 28 gift sets, and 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes. People actually enjoy and use Rada products, and will practically beg you for more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are supported by a Lifetime Guarantee.
2. Massive Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go much further with Rada!
3. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three distinct sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least, you can offer online sales, which allows you to utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. The Best Customer Service – Fundraisers across the country often rave about quality of Rada’s customer service. Our skilled representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a huge success!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group can be proud to sell. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Take a look at the latest Rada Cutlery fundraising catalog.
Check out Rada’s Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. When you buy Rada, you’re not just buying quality, you’re buying American!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
How to Make Cheese Crisps Recipe Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today we’re going to make amazing Parmesan Crisps. This is a recipe in our new cookbook titled Waffle Iron Genius.
First, lightly grease your waffle iron and preheat it. Toss 1 and ½ cup Parmesan cheese with 1 tablespoon flour until coated. Stir in 2 teaspoons fresh chopped basil. Make a mound of the cheese mixture on each section of the iron. Close the lid and cook until they’re the perfect crispy brown.
And there you have delicious Parmesan Cheese Crisps. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript