Make this easy pantry pasta salad recipe for a side that’s perfect for spring or summer!
This cold pasta salad recipe features delicious, colorful pasta, Italian dressing, cheddar cheese chunks, and more. It’s a classic side dish that goes well with pretty much any protein, especially delicious grilled or fried chicken.
Pantry Pasta Salad Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 (12 oz.) package twist rainbow pasta
- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2″ chunks
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 C. pepperoni slices, cut in half
- 1 (16 oz.) can black olives, drained
- 3/4 C. Italian dressing
Cook twist rainbow pasta in salted water.
Drain pasta and let cool.
Cut your vegetables as needed.
Add cauliflower and broccoli to cooked pasta.
Add cheese, pepperoni, black olives.
Add Italian dressing.
Mix well. If you want to make this salad in advance, add a little more Italian dressing before serving.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Steel Paring Knife!
The Rada Super Parer is a versatile paring knife that’s an absolute must-have for any cook! Featuring surgical-quality stainless steel, this large paring knife is perfect for cutting vegetables, fruits, and just about any other kind of food. The Super Parer comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and is made in the USA!
The Best Gift Set for Any Occasion!
The Rada Starter Gift Set is the ideal present for virtually any occasion! This set contains a variety of Rada products covering nearly any cooking need. There’s the best-selling Regular Paring, the innovative Vegetable Peeler, the wildly-popular Tomato Slicer, the versatile Super Parer, the reliable 6″ Bread Knife, the unbeatable Cook’s Knife, and the indispensable Slicer. It’s great for newlyweds, as a housewarming gift, for birthdays, and so much more! All products are American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware pans, is 100% made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by American workers who settle for nothing less than perfection. When you offer Rada for your fundraiser, you’re not only helping people acquire a fantastic product, you’re supporting American industry!
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best in Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Huge Earnings on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Pantry Pasta Salad Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, and today I’m going to make for you a pantry pasta salad. It’s called this because you can use all sorts of things out of your pantry.
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook 1 12 oz. package of twist rainbow pasta. Drain and let cool. In a large bowl, add half a head of fresh cauliflower cut into small pieces, a half head of broccoli cut into small pieces, and a half a red onion cut into half inch chunks.
Add 1 cup of half inch chunk cheddar cheese, 1 cup of halved pepperoni slices, a drained can of black olives, and ¾ cup of Italian dressing. Mix well. If you want to make this salad in advance, be sure to add a little more Italian dressing just before serving.
And there you have a delicious pantry pasta salad! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us on our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript