It’s time to treat yourself with an amazing Oreo Poke Cake!
Featuring heavenly cream with wonderful crushed cookies and whipped topping, good luck finding someone who doesn’t absolutely love this sweet treat. You’ll find no better cookies and cream pudding cake than this one, so get to it and dazzle your friends and family with one today!
The video and written instructions below will have you serving this Oreo cake in no time at all.
Cookies & Creme Oreo Poke Cake
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box dark chocolate cake mix
- Eggs, oil, and water as directed on cake mix box
- 2 (4.2 oz.) boxes Oreo Cookies n’ Creme instant pudding mix
- 3 C. milk
- 1 C. whipped topping
- Crushed Oreo cookies
Prepare 1 box dark chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
Poke holes into the warm cake after allowing time to cool.
Stir together 2 packages Oreo Cookies n’ Creme instant pudding mix and 3 cups milk until blended.
Slowly pour 2/3’s of the mixture over the cake, allowing it to fill the holes and coat the cake. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Fold in 1 cup whipped topping into the remaining pudding. Spread the mixture over the top of the cake.
Sprinkle with crushed Oreo’s and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
Serve and enjoy this delicious cake!
The Perfect Whisk
The Rada Handi-Stir is a fantastic wire utensil that will become a key instrument in any cook’s kitchen! This stainless steel mixer features a unique style that reaches corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. Use it to mix batters, eggs, gravies, sauces, gelatin, pudding, and so much more.
Order the Rada Handi-Stir at the online Rada Kitchen Store.
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals by partnering with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for your nonprofit fundraiser:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and more. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. People actually want and need these kind of products, so they practically sell themselves. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Click to view an online version of our fundraising catalog, which features a complete listing of Rada products.
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide for a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Online Fundraising Tips!
Our 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is chock-full of useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Religious and secular nonprofit groups alike will find plenty to use in this handy guide. Check it out for yourself and see what more your group can do to get the money it needs to do good!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. It’s company policy that whatever Rada offers can be made in America only. So whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made kitchen products the best around!
Oreo Poke Cake Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a delicious Cookies and Cream Poke Cake.
Follow directions on a cake mix box to prepare an 18-inch dark chocolate cake. Allow 15 minutes to cool. With the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the warm cake about one inch apart. Stir together two boxes of Oreo Cookies & Cream instant pudding mix and three cups milk until blended.
Slowly pour two thirds of the mixture over the cake, allowing it to fill the holes and coat the cake. Let stand for 15 minutes. Fold in one cup of whipped topping into the remaining pudding. Spread the mixture over the top of the cake.
Sprinkle with crushed Oreos and refrigerate three hours before serving.
There you have an amazing cookies and cream poke cake! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript