You haven’t lived until you’ve tried an Ooey Gooey Bar! It’s an outrageously tasty bar with a buttery flavor that’s so rich and sweet it must be tried to be believed. Follow the video or written instructions below to make this incredible, delicious, ooey-gooey-good treat.
Ooey Gooey Bars
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 pkg. pound cake mix
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 1/4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 C. pecan pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9″ x 13″ pan, unless you’re using stoneware such as the Rada Rectangular Baker. In a large bowl, combine pound cake mix, butter, and 2 eggs.
Spread the mixture evenly into your pan.
In another bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 eggs, and 2 cups powdered sugar.
Spread the powdered sugar mixture over the previous mixture.
Sprinkle with pecan pieces. Bake for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar.
Serve and enjoy!
A Classic Spatula!
Make the Rada Spatula part of your kitchen lineup! Whether you’re cooking or serving, this stainless steel spatula is well-suited for a wide range of tasks. Use it with casseroles, sandwiches, breakfast foods, pies, and so much more! It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA.
Get your own Rada Spatula at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. It’s the kind of kitchen utensil that everyone will have unending uses for! Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA.
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Churches, schools, charities, youth groups, civic organizations, and so many more meet and exceed their financial goals with a Rada fundraiser each year.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, making you’re group’s investment of time even more profitable.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out Rada Cutlery’s latest fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Ooey Gooey Bars Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make incredible ooey gooey bars.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. We are using the Rada Rectangular Baker stoneware pan, which doesn’t require any pre-seasoning. In a large bowl, combine 1 pound cake mix like this Rada Quick Mix pound cake, 1 stick of butter at room temperature, and 2 eggs.
Spread the mixture evenly into your pan. Combine cream cheese, 2 more eggs, and 2 cups of powdered sugar. Mix well. Spread the second mixture on top of the first mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup pecan pieces. Bake for 35 minutes. Sprinkle the cooked bars with the rest of the powdered sugar.
And there you have delicious ooey gooey bars! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript