Say “goodbye” to the ordinary and make a loaf of this delicious Olive Bread.
Topped with mayo, black and green olives, and Monterey Jack cheese, this bread is something else. It’s also easy to make, ensuring that you’ll have it ready for dinner in almost no time.
Try it as an appetizer, or pair it with soup, spaghetti, or salad.
Olive Bread Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 large loaf of bread, halved
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 T. fresh rosemary
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 C. black olives, chopped
- 1 C. green olives, chopped
- 3 C. Monterey Jack cheese
Cut loaf of bread in half.
Combine cream cheese and mayo.
Add garlic, rosemary, green onions, paprika, black olives, and green olives. Mix.
Add 2 C. Monterey Jack Cheese. Mix again.
Spread mixture over loaves.
Top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 425° until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Bread Knife
Cutting bread doesn’t come any easier than it does with Rada’s 6″ Bread Knife.
This superlative stainless steel knife has serrations that make it easy to cut even hard and crusty bread. Use it for pound cakes, buns, banana bread, and so much more! You will also want to put it to good use when cutting fibrous vegetables such as cabbage or celery.
Being a Rada Cutlery product, the 6″ Bread Knife is proudly made in the USA, and comes with an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee.
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your very own 6″ Bread Knife!
The Unbeatable French Chef
The Rada French Chef knife is an absolute necessity for any serious home cook.
This stainless steel knife features a long blade that easily cuts bigger foods and large quantities of ingredients. Its offset handle keeps your knuckles clear for safe usage, while the blade’s design allows for ideal cutting and mincing.
Like all Rada Cutlery products, the French Chef is American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Fundraise with the Best
Here are five reasons why your group should choose to work with Rada Cutlery for its next fundraiser:
1. Unmatched Quality Products – Rada Cutlery products are renowned nationwide for their incredible quality and phenomenal value. With a catalog that includes knives, kitchen utensils, dry quick mixes, and recipe books, Rada offers something for everyone. You’ll find that your group’s supporters will beg for another fundraiser just so they’ll have the chance to purchase more Rada products!
2. The Best Customer Service – Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, an nowhere is that more apparent than its customer service department. Rada’s friendly, helpful customer service representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every customer is satisfied and every fundraiser is a success. The customer service department can be reached by phone, fax, email, and instant online chat.
3. American-Made Products – All Rada Cutlery products, from knives to utensils, are proudly made in the USA. When your group sells Rada, it can tell supporters that the products are American-made. People love buying American-made products, especially when they are of high quality and great value!
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – All Rada Cutlery fundraisers can utilize three effective sales options. Most popular is the catalog sales option, where a group will distribute catalogs and take orders from friends, family, coworkers, and acquaintances. Then there’s the event sales option, where your group offers Rada products at events such as sports games and church services. Last but not least is the online sales option, where your group utilizes the internet to allow supporters across the country to help your good cause and get some fantastic kitchen products. Use one, two, or all three options to take advantage of your group’s strengths and maximize profits.
5. Enormous Profits on Every Sale – Most fundraisers make profits around 10% per sale, but groups that fundraise with Rada Cutlery make an excellent 40% profit on each sale. This high profit percentage ensures that Rada-partnered groups make more money in less time. When fundraising with Rada, your group can spend more time doing good and less time worrying about finances.
How to Start a Rada Cutlery Fundraiser
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go provide further detail and supply all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods your group is using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will leap at the chance to support your group’s efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
That’s all there is to it! Get a Rada Cutlery fundraiser started today and watch the money roll in for your group.
Check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Products Made in the USA!
Each and every product Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to recipe books, is proudly made in the USA. From the Rada manufacturing facility in Waverly, Iowa, skilled American workers craft products to an exceptionally high standard of quality. As a committed part of American industry, Rada confidently offers a 100% Lifetime Guarantee on all cutlery and utensils, ensuring that people can buy and use Rada products with the utmost confidence. When someone buys Rada, it’s for life!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep you updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Whether you are a Facebooker, Pinner, or a Tweeter, Rada is there!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform, and don’t be afraid to ask questions, make a request, or even say “Hello!”: