Non-Scratch Cooking Utensils
New to the Rada Cutlery product line-up are four Non-Scratch Cooking Utensils! These utensils are safe for use with your non-stick pans. The four new utensils are the Soup Ladle, Spatula, Cook’s Spoon and Cook’s Spoon w/holes. The Non-Scratch Utensils feature an oval handle with thumb spot for easy grip, heat resistant material and a metal stem.
Non-Scratch Soup Ladle
The Non-Scratch Soup Ladle is 12 1/2″ long and can be used to cook and serve soups, stews, gravy, spaghetti sauce, apple cider and hot chocolate. The Soup Ladle bowl is 2 3/4″ long and 1″ deep with a 1/3 cup capacity. (The Product Item # is W983.)
The Non-Scratch Spatula is 11 3/4″ long and can be used for cooking grilled cheese, pancakes, omelets, eggs, hamburgers and hashbrowns. The Spatula face is 3″ wide and 3 1/2″ long and has a beveled edge. (The Product Item # is W982.)
The Non-Scratch Spoon is 11 3/4″ long and can be used for cooking and serving – fried potatoes, macaroni & cheese, stir fry vegetables, casseroles, browning hamburger and many other uses. The Spoon bowl is 2 1/2″ wide, 3″ long and 1/2″ deep. (The Product Item # is W980.)
Non-Scratch Spoon w/Holes
The Non-Scratch Spoon w/Holes is 11 3/4″ long and the holes allow liquid draining which makes it ideal for cook and serving – corn, broccoli, sauerkraut, asparagus, etc. The Spoon bowl is 2 1/2″ wide, 3″ long and 1/2″ deep. (The Product Item # is W981.)
Rada Mfg. Co. Information
Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and is the manufacturer of Rada Cutlery kitchen knives and utensils. All Rada Cutlery products are 100% Made in the USA and are available for purchase from Fundraising Groups, Independent Sellers and at www.RadaKitchenStore.com.
Non-profit groups make 40% fundraising profit selling Rada knives and other Rada fundraising products. Fundraisers have been selling Rada Cutlery since 1948 to help raise money for their causes. Each year thousands of schools, churches, clubs, teams and youth groups choose Rada Cutlery as their best fundraiser.
Independent Sellers offer Rada Cutlery items in their owner-operated stores or at sell fairs, festivals or wherever people gather.
For more information about fund raising or independent sales opportunities with Rada Cutlery products, go to www.RadaCutlery.com or call customer service at 800-311-9691.
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Stellar Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Massive Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Pin it to Pinterest!