“Is meatloaf in a mug any good?” you might ask. Well, it’s not just good, it’s great! You’ll be amazed at how just a few ingredients in a simple mug can make a quick, delicious single-serving meal. Cook one for when you’re alone, or line up the mugs and make an easy, tasty dinner for the entire family!
Meatloaf in a Mug Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 heaping teaspoon dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 lb. lean ground beef
- 8 ounce mug
Place 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats, and 1 heaping teaspoon dry onion soup mix to mixing bowl.
Mix until blended.
Crumble 1/4 lb. lean ground beef into mixture. Combine lean ground beef with mixture. Place ground beef mixture in 8 ounce mug and firmly press. Cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
The meatloaf in a mug is now ready to serve. Add ketchup and other condiments as desired. Enjoy!
The Best Steel Spatula for Serving!
The Rada Serverspoon is a fabulous steel spatula so useful you’ll want two or three! This stainless steel utensil is slotted to allow for optimum mixing, while its construction ensures that it will handily mix, scrape, stir, and whip any food necessary. Whether you’re using it to cook food or to serve, it will never let you down! It is protected by a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
A Great Single-Serving Cookbook!
The incredible Mug Shots – Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. recipe book is brimming with delicious single-serving recipes that need to be tasted to be believed! Not only are these recipes great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they are prepared in the microwave and take only minutes. It’s great for singles, college students, people on the move, or even just as a quick fix for the munchies. All you need is a mug and a few ingredients for a heckuva tasty meal!
A Single Serving Dessert!
Follow up your single serving meatloaf with a delicious single serving strawberry shortcake!
The Best Fundraiser for Church Groups, Sports Teams, and Much More!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has made American’s favorite cutlery and kitchen products and offered them to consumers at a great value. These products can be utilized by your nonprofit group to raise money for good causes. Every year, tens of thousands of nonprofits partner with Rada Cutlery to host fundraisers. Here are five reasons why Rada has become the fundraiser of choice for groups across America:
1. Make Huge Profits with Each Sale – Many fundraisers offer paltry profit margins such as 10% or 15%. When your group fundraises with Rada, each item sold makes a robust 40% profit. This means your group’s efforts go further than ever before!
2. Unbeatable Kitchen Products – Rada fundraisers stand apart from the rest by virtue of their stellar products. Groups get to offer their supporters top-notch Rada kitchen products, items people actually need and want. With a selection that includes dozens of knives and utensils, stoneware pans, recipe books, and dry food mixes, there’s certain to be something for everyone and a lot for most!
3. Second-to-None Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and the customer service reflects that. Rada’s friendly customer service staff is dedicated to helping your fundraiser be an outstanding success. Reach them by phone, email, online chat, fax, or mail.
4. Three Great Sales Methods – No one group is the same, and Rada fundraisers offer three distinct sales methods to reflect that. The most common method is catalog sales, where your group members offer supporters catalogs from which to browse and order. Then there’s event sales, where your group sets up a station at an event or gathering and sells the items directly to supporters. Last but not least is Rada’s cutting-edge online fundraising, where your group can easily offer Rada products to supporters all over the country.
5. American-Made Products – All Rada Cutlery products completely American-made, from materials to manufacture. People love buying such products for their high quality and support of American industry.
These groups offer Rada Cutlery to their supporters, with each sale earning the organization an astounding 40% profit! Every day, thousands of churches, schools, civic organizations, clubs, sports teams, and more get where they want to be by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
Online Fundraising Tips for Nonprofits!
Our new 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is bursting with useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Churches, church groups, mission trips, and many more will find plenty to use in this helpful guide. Check it out for yourself and see!
Mug Meatloaf Video Recipe
Meatloaf Mug Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m bringing you one of our brand new recipe books. Mug Shots. This has breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes, and the great thing about it is that you make it in a mug, so it’s a single serving. Great for college students, singles, or maybe you’re home alone and just have the munchies.
In a small bowl, we’re going to mix 2 tablespoon of milk. A tablespoon of ketchup. 2 tablespoons of quick cooking oats. And then a heaping teaspoon of dry onion soup mix. We’re just going to mix this together. I’m kind of using an unusual tool here, this is the Rada Serverspoon. It’s like a spatula but you can use it to mix and stir.
Now we’re going to crumble a fourth pound of lean ground beef into this. So we have that mixed together well. Now we’re going to take an 8 ounce mug and are just going to press our mixture into that. Once you have that in the mug you’re just going to gently press it into the mug and put it in the microwave for 2 and a half to 3 minutes.
The meatloaf in a mug is ready to eat. It smells delicious. Top it off with extra ketchup or chili sauce. And there’s a delicious one serving, homemade meal in minutes. That’s one of over 20 recipes in our cookbook. Check out our videos at our YouTube channel or check out our website at www.radacutlery .com. Thanks!
End of Video Transcript