You haven’t had an omelet until you’ve tried this delicious, easy Mexican Omelet. Featuring cheese and salsa that lend it a delightful kick, this omelet is a surefire breakfast hit. Take a look at the written instructions or video below to learn how to make this amazing egg dish for your friends and family!
Mexican Omelet Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 C. salsa
- 2 C. shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 6 eggs
- 1 C. sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread 1/2 cup salsa across the bottom of a 9″ by 10″ pie plate.
Top salsa with 2 cups shredded Mexican four-cheese blend.
In a bowl, combine 6 eggs and 1 cup sour cream.
Pour egg mixture over the cheese. Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Whisk for Your Kitchen!
The Rada Handi-Stir is a wire whisk like none you’ve ever tried before! This fantastic mixing utensil has a unique design that reaches corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. Use it to mix eggs, batters, gravies, sauces, and so much more. The Handi-Stir is American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to make the Handi-Stir a part of your home!
The Best Salsa Mix!
If you need some salsa, you must give the Rada Garden Fresh Salsa Quick Mix a try! Just mix with tomatoes for a homemade salsa without peer.
Order packets of the Rada Garden Fresh Salsa Quick Mix at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Stoneware Pie Pan!
The amazing Rada Pie Plate is a versatile pan that you’ll use again and again! Made from a proprietary clay mixture, this stone pie pan is dishwasher safe, and absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature. Capable of going from the freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking, it’s perfect for baking pies, omelets, snacks, and much more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Pie Plate is made in the USA!
Order the Rada Pie Plate from the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Stellar Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Massive Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
An American Tradition
Apple Pie is an American tradition, and so is Rada Cutlery. Our quality, 100% Made-in-the-USA knives have been in American families since we got our start in 1948. We’ve also been aiding fundraisers (churches, clubs, groups, teams, and organizations) for years, helping over 19,000 fundraisers last year.
Become a part of our American tradition and bring Rada into your own home. We’ll help you create amazing recipes and wonderful family memories. Visit RadaCutlery.com to learn all about what we can do for your or for your fundraiser.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free fundraising information packet. This will provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute your products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters their orders.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Mexican Omelet Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today we’re going to be making a Mexican Omelet.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spread ½ cup salsa over the bottom of an ungreased 9” x 10” pie plate. Spread 2 cups Mexican four-cheese blend over the salsa. Then, in a medium bowl, whisk together 6 eggs and 1 cup sour cream until smooth. The Rada Handi-Stir is great at all kinds of whisking tasks. Now, pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
And that’s our Mexican Omelet. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End Video Transcript