Make these spicy Asian meatballs for a delicious appetizer with a delightful kick! Featuring ground meat and a wonderful honey sriracha sauce, these meatballs are a guaranteed hit with your friends and family! Watch the video below or follow the written instructions to learn how to make these wonderful meatballs.
Asian Turkey Meatballs Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 lbs. ground turkey (use beef, chicken, or pork if desired)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2″ ginger, grated
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 C. panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- Black pepper
Ingredients you will need for honey sriracha sauce:
- 1 C. honey
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- Orange zest
- 4 T. sriracha sauce
Preheat oven to 400°. In a bowl, place ground meat, garlic, green onions, ginger, soy sauce, eggs, panko breadcrumbs, and black pepper.
Add carrots to meat mixture.
Roll mixture into balls and place in baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°.
To make honey sriracha sauce, heat and mix honey, sriracha sauce, orange juice, and orange zest in a pan on stovetop.
When meatballs are done cooking, either coat in sauce or save sauce for the side.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Ladle for Sauce!
The Rada Non-Scratch Soup Ladle is the only utensil you’ll ever need for serving sauce, soup, gravy, and more! It features a 1/3 cup capacity that allows for easy control as well as generous portions. The non-scratch surface is safe for use with non-stick pans, while a sturdy metal stem and oval handle allow for an easy grip. It’s made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Rada Non-Scratch Soup Ladle delivered to your door!
Here are some additional Asian recipes you can make at home!
Try making these amazing crab rangoons for yourself. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is and thrilled at how delicious they turn out!
Make egg drop soup just like your family had at Chinese restaurants!
Make these vibrant noodles with peanut sauce for something equal parts pretty and delicious!
The Top Fundraising Experience!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery as their fundraising partner every year Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of decisive advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 phenomenal knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets, so Rada products last for life!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s tireless efforts go even further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out an online version of Rada’s fundraising catalog.
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide for a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Asian Meatballs Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we’re going to make some turkey meatballs that are Asian-inspired. We’re going to cover them in a sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce. We’re going to start by mincing some garlic.
So here I have 3 pounds of ground turkey. You can use ground turkey or ground beef, whichever you prefer. Here I have 2 huge cloves of garlic and we’re just going to crush it and give it a good chop. Next here I have 2 green onions that we’re just going to thinly slice and we’re going to do some in our meat mixture and we’ll top our meatballs and the end for some green color.
Here I have some fresh ginger root and I’ve already taken the skin off the outside. We’re going to use about an inch. Alright, so now we’re going to add some low-sodium soy sauce and black pepper. For our meat mixture we’re going to add 2 eggs and then I’m going to use some panko bread crumbs, about ¼ cup, maybe a little more, and give it a good mix.
So I always try to sneak some extra vegetables into my meatballs when I make them so I am going to grate some carrot. You can use zucchini, peppers, whichever you like. But these are going to give it a nice, sweet flavor. So if you’ve added more veggies to your meatballs, just give them a good mix and then we’ll roll them up and get them ready for the oven.
So go ahead and roll up your meatballs. You can pick what size you’re going to have, mine are going to be about an inch. So I’m going to pop these into a 400 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees.
Now for our honey sriracha sauce. I am going to put in about a cup of honey. You just want to remember that it’s equal parts. And then the hot sauce. You’re going to use the zest from an orange and then about ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice. So here we have our meatballs out of our oven and I made 2 pans. One of the pans I’m going to sauce right away. The other meatballs will be naked so that people can sauce them if they like because the sauce is pretty spicy.
On top of our meatballs I just added some chopped cilantro and sesame seeds. You can serve this on top of rice, we’re going to serve this on top of lettuce for a low-carb lettuce wrap. So I am just going to serve our meatballs right on top of some lettuce. Get a couple in there.
And there you go, we’re all finished! Thanks so much for joining me today. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript