Get your party started with these outrageous Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs!
You won’t find a tastier party appetizer than this, or a better way to top your favorite pasta.
It’s a simple recipe with some wonderfully complex and classic flavors. Like any meatball, a simple ground beef mixture is the base of the recipe, along with the right combination of spices. Once the meatballs are rolled up, you then place a mozzarella cube in the center of each meatball, taking care to ensure the cheese is entirely covered. Then all that’s required is popping them in the oven.
You’ve had meatballs before, but certainly not like this, and never this tasty!
Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs Video Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 C. plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 C. water
- 2 T. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. BBQ seasoning (try Rada’s BBQ Seasoning)
- 1 8 oz. block mozzarella cut into 20 (1/2-inch) cubes
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for mozzarella cubes. Mix well.
Roll meat mixture into 20 meatballs.
Form each meatball around a cheese cube.
Cover each cube completely. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking oil. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
A Spooky Meatball Appetizer for Halloween!
If you love meatballs are throwing or attending a Halloween party, you must try this scary-fun Meatball Eyeballs recipe! It’s a great appetizer come October 31, or for that special someone who gets a kick out of scary things.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy. We often hear from groups who tell us that their supporters plead with them to host another fundraiser just so they have the chance to buy more Rada products!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out our fundraising catalog to learn more!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out delicious new recipes, as well as video posts, fundraising advice, and more. Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your social media platforms!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, today I want to show you how to make cheese-stuffed meatballs. These are a great appetizer, as a main dish, or to serve on top of your favorite pasta.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray. Make a mixture out of one pound of ground beef, three-fourth’s cup plain breadcrumbs, a half cup of water, two tablespoons of chopped, fresh parsley, one egg, one and a half teaspoons of garlic powder, and two teaspoons of Rada Barbecue Seasoning. Divide the mixture into fifteen to twenty meatballs.
Form each meatball around the half-inch mozzarella cube, making sure to completely cover the cheese. Place the meatballs in the baking pan and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes, or until no longer pink. Serve immediately.
And there you have amazing cheese-stuffed meatballs! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us on our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End Video Transcript