Make this outrageous lemon dessert recipe for a treat the whole family will love! Featuring a sweet, lemony flavor, this no-bake dessert is the perfect way to lighten your mood on a warm day.
Lemon Pudding Cake Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 3/4 C. plus 2 T. ground walnuts
- 1/2 C. butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 pkgs. instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 C. milk
- 1/2 C. walnuts, chopped
Coat a 9″ x 13″ pan with cooking spray (unless you’re using stoneware). Stir together graham cracker crumbs, ground walnuts, and butter until incorporated.
Press the mixture into the pan and chill in refrigerator while preparing other ingredients.
Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
Fold in half of the whipped topping.
Spread evenly over the chilled crust and set aside.
Beat packages of lemon pudding mix with 3 cups of milk for 2 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken.
Spread the pudding mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer. Chill for at least an hour.
Spread the other half of the whipped topping over the pudding layer.
Add chopped walnuts to the top of the whipped topping layer.
Serve and enjoy!
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best in Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Huge Earnings on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Be sure to follow Rada Cutlery on your favorite social media platforms for the latest and greatest!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Lemon Pudding Cake Recipe Video
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make a Lemon Delish. This is a no-bake dessert your whole family will love.
First, coat a 9” x 13” pan with cooking spray. You can skip the spray if you’re using stoneware such as the Rada Rectangular Baker. Stir together 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons of ground walnuts, and ½ cup softened butter until incorporated.
Press the mixture into your pan and chill in the refrigerator while mixing the other ingredients. In a medium bowl, beat together 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half a tub of thawed whipped topping. Spread evenly over the chilled crust and set aside.
In another bowl, beat 2 package of instant pudding with 3 cups of milk for 2 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Spread the pudding mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer. Chill for at least an hour. Spread the other half of the tub of whipped topping over the pudding layer and sprinkle with ½ cup chopped walnuts.
And there you have a heavenly Lemon Delish! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript