Make this incredible chicken kale salad for a healthy dish the whole family will love. This recipe features fresh vegetables, succulent chicken breast, juicy peaches, an unbeatable homemade dressing. Watch the video or read the instructions below to learn how to prepare this easy salad for you and your family!
Chicken Kale Peach Salad Video Recipe
Ingredients you will need for salad:
- 1/2 green cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 red cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 C. blanched green beans
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 lb. cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1/4 C. sliced almonds
Ingredients you will need for dressing:
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 C. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1/2 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- 1 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper
Cut fruits and vegetables as needed.
Prepare cooked chicken.
In a blender, pulse dressing ingredients.
Assemble salad from prepared ingredients and top with dressing. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles safely clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
The Best Way to Peel Vegetables!
The Rada Vegetable Peeler is an incredible kitchen tool that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! This ambidextrous peeler easily removes the skin from fruits and vegetables, while also allowing you to make perfect chocolate shavings, or remove the eyes from potatoes. The Vegetable Peeler’s Lifetime Guarantee ensures that you’ll be using yours for years to come, and you can do so knowing that it was made in the USA!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Rada fundraisers give you and your group a variety of advantages that can’t be matched by others.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. They’ve available through phone, email, live online chat, and fax.
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! Fundraisers often tell us that their supporters love the products such much that they beg for more fundraisers. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that more good can be done with the profits.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. From materials to manufacture, Rada cuts no corners, ensuring that they produce highest quality kitchen items on the market.