Job’s Daughters International is a youth organization for girls and young women ages 10 to 20 that does great work across the world. Members of Job’s Daughters are able to make friends, practice skills such as leadership and teamwork, help others, and have lots of fun.
Founded in 1920, the organization was originally called The Order of Job’s Daughters. The mission then, as it is now, was to encourage girls to build character through moral and spiritual development.
Individual groups are called Bethels, and are not unlike a troop in Girl Scouts. Throughout the year, they participate in various activities such as crafts, photography, singing, picnics, and creative writing. They keep active by playing sports including soccer, volleyball, bowling, and swimming.
But the groups don’t just keep to themselves. Job’s Daughters gives back to the community in various ways, such as visiting hospitals and nursing homes, organizing food drives, and more. They even have their own charity!
A Charity for Deaf and Hearing-Impaired Kids
The Job’s Daughters continuing philanthropic project is The HIKE Fund. Standing for Hearing Impaired Kids Endowment, HIKE’s mission is to supply hearing devices for those aged 0 to 20 who can’t otherwise afford them. Over the years, children have received hearing aids, FM systems, closed caption converters, tactile units, alerting systems, and specialized sports equipment from HIKE, changing countless lives for the better.
Where Do I Find a Job’s Daughters Group?
Use the Job’s Daughters’ group locator to find a bethel near you!
How to Fundraise for Job’s Daughters
Like any nonprofit organization, Job’s Daughters relies on funding to accomplish its mission. Groups not only need money for their activities, but to give to those in need. Fortunately, such fundraising is easy when done with Rada Cutlery!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by the Rada Cutlery website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out an online version of Rada’s latest fundraising catalog, which features a complete listing of Rada products.
Check out Rada’s Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide for a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!