Rada’s new Jamaican Jerk Marinade is just what you need to make ordinary chicken wings into an out of this world dish! Make these Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings as an appetizer or a meal that brings the flavors of the tropics to your home!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings Recipe
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons liquid (cola, ginger ale, beer, your choice)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (white)
- 1 package Rada Jamaican Jerk Marinade Quick Mix
- Up to 2 lbs chicken wings
In a large plastic bag, place 3 tablespoons liquid (your choice), 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar (white), and 1 package Rada Jamaican Jerk Marinade Quick Mix. Seal the plastic bag.
Shake thoroughly, mixing contents.
Unseal bag and add up to 2 lbs chicken wings.
Make sure to get as much air out of the bag as possible. Reseal.
Reseal and roll up bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Once wings are marinated, you can cook them as you please. We pan fried ours with a little bit of olive oil, turning to ensure both sides we thoroughly cooked.
When they’re done, serve and enjoy!
Jamaican Flavors From Your Kitchen!
You don’t need a plane ticket and a passport to get wonderful food with a Jamaican flavor, just the Rada Jamaican Jerk Marinade! This marinade gives your meat a tangy, sweet taste that’s incomparable.
More Jamaican Jerk Marinade Recipes
Are you interested in more recipes made using this marinade? Visit our Rada Quick Mix Recipes site to check out the chicken and shrimp recipes that can be made with Rada’s Jamaican Jerk Marinade!
The Most Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unequaled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Caribbean Food: A Taste of Paradise!
The Caribbean isn’t just thousands of islands in the Caribbean Sea, but an idea, a vision that people aspire to experience. Famous worldwide for jaw-dropping scenery and an array of vibrant cultures, the Caribbean is also renowned for its diverse cuisine. Combining local foods and spices with the perspectives of immigrants from many different countries, there’s nothing quite like a well-prepared Caribbean dish.
Stop by CaribbeanPot.com today to browse hundreds of incredible, authentic Caribbean recipes! This website has Caribbean recipes of all sorts, with something for virtually any palate or occasion.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings Video Recipe
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and we’re proud to announce that we just came out with a new line of marinades and seasonings. Today I want to show you how easy it is to mix up the Jamaican Jerk Marinade. It’s great on beef, fish, poultry, anything you want to give a tropical flavor. Today I’m going to do some chicken wings. I’m going to marinate them. Poultry, beef, pork, you can marinate up to 2 hours, you want to do at least 30 minutes. Fish you probably only want to do 30 minutes. What you need is a sealable plastic bag. To this bag, we’re going to add 3 tablespoons of your favorite liquid. It can be your favorite beverage. This is actually Dr. Pepper. You can use ginger ale, soda, or even beer. Add that to the bag.
Then 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Then 1 of the Rada Quick Mix Jamaican Jerk Marinade seasonings. We’re going to seal this and then we’re going to shake it. Get all the seasonings blended into the oil and liquids. To this you can add up to 2 lbs of beef, pork, chicken, fish, and we’re going to do some chicken wings. Add that to the bag. We’re going to let the air out and make sure that seasoning gets all over those wings.
Now I’m just going to lay that bag down, open a corner, get all the air squeezed out of it, then seal it up, then refrigerate for about 30 minutes up to 2 hours. This is not only going to season it, it’s going to tenderize the meat, also. So my marinated chicken wings, I just put a little olive oil in the pan, and I’m just going to pan fry them. After about 45 minutes of marinating, I added my marinated chicken wings to the frying pan with a little olive oil by the tablespoon, I’m just going to fry these up. I put the juice and everything in there. And we’ll fry these up until they get nice and brown on both sides.
End of Video Transcript