Make this delicious Italian Sausage with Peppers recipe for a versatile dish the whole family will love! Featuring tasty sausage and caramelized vegetables, there are several different ways you can serve this recipe. Put it on crusty French bread, pile it on pasta, or serve it on a plate for a hearty low-carb meal. Watch the video or read the instructions below to learn how to prepare this stunning dish for your friends and family.
Italian Sausage and Peppers Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1-2 lbs. Italian-style chicken sausage links
- Red and green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 large can crushed organic tomatoes
- 2 T. tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 handful fresh-torn basil
- Fresh mozzarella
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1/4 C. red wine
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
In a saucepan, saute peppers, garlic, and onion.
Deglaze with red wine.
Add tomatoes and seasoning.
Cut sausage into chunks.
Add sausage to pan and continue to cook until sauce is reduced.
Add mozzarella cheese.
Serve however you like and enjoy!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for preparing and serving your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. The study metal stem won’t break, while the flat nose makes for easy stirring and serving. Use it to prepare turkey cranberry meatballs, vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is available for delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Group Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Every day, groups across the country meet and exceed their financial goals through a Rada fundraiser. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money.
- Offer your supporters fantastic products renowned for their high quality and incredible value.
- Work with a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives.
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit.
- All Rada products are entirely made in the USA, so Rada fundraisers help support American industry.
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Our fundraising catalog has tons of information on Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts!
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered. It’s that easy!
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Rada: Part of Customers’ Lives for Over 65 Years!
Since its founding in 1948, Rada Cutlery has been used in homes across America, becoming a key part of the daily lives of countless cooks. We hear daily from satisfied Rada users, from brand new owners to those who have used Rada products since the 1940’s!
Below are some customer letters of the sort that makes us proud of our work and consistently strive to deliver both a great product and peerless service!
“I have purchased these knives for more than 20 years and they really are the best! I hope to get our church youth group and a local fun days event involved for fund-raising purposes.” – Judy, Wisconsin
“I love to buy products made in the USA, so thank you for your hard work and dedication to keeping Americans working! I look forward to ordering my new knife set and checking into the soups, dips and spices. God bless you and the families that work for you!” – Nina, Georgia
“We are looking for fundraising ideas and several members are familiar with the Rada knives. I personally stocked my kitchen with Rada knives and other items when I set up a new home after retirement. They have exceeded my expectations!” – Marjorie, North Carolina
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!