What’s impossible about this buttermilk pie: that it forms its own crust, or that it tastes as delicious as it does? Turns out, neither! Make this amazing impossible buttermilk pie for a dessert that has to be tasted to be believed.
Impossible Buttermilk Pie Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. buttermilk
- 1/3 C. butter, melted
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 1/3 C. sugar
- 3/4 C. biscuit mix
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350°. Place eggs in prepared pie plate and whisk thoroughly.
Add buttermilk, melted butter, and vanilla.
Add sugar, biscuit baking mix, and nutmeg.
Scrape down the sides. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool before slicing.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Metal Whisk!
The Rada Handi-Stir is the absolute best way to whisk ingredients for your favorite recipes! Featuring a unique style that reaches every crevice of a pan for maximum mixing contact, it’s perfect for batters, gravies, sauces, gelatin, eggs, and much more. The Handi-Stir comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is proudly made in the USA!
The Perfect Stoneware Pie Plate
Achieve perfect golden, flaky pies with the unbeatable Rada Pie Plate! This stoneware pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, and only needs pre-seasoning for wet batters and egg dishes. Lead-free and dishwasher safe, the American-made Rada Pie Plate is a pan a baker shouldn’t do without!
What is Impossible Pie?
You may have heard of impossible pie before, but aren’t sure what it is.
An “impossible pie” is one that forms its own crust when baking. It can still have distinct layers and textures, but it all comes from one batter, just like the recipe above. Not exactly impossible, but it is precisely delicious!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Impossible Buttermilk Pie Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to make an Impossible Buttermilk Pie. This is one of the recipes in our Dump & Bake Desserts cookbook.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place 3 eggs into a prepared pie plate and whisk thoroughly. Add 1 cup buttermilk, 1/3 cup melted butter, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Whisk. Add 1 1/3 cups sugar, ¾ cup biscuit baking mix, and a pinch of nutmeg into the pie plate and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool before slicing.
And there you have a delicious Impossible Buttermilk Pie. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript