Make the amazing frozen cupcakes for a cold treat the whole family will love! Featuring an edible chocolate shell and luscious frozen ice cream, this is a dessert you’ll want to make (and eat) again and again. Just follow the video or written directions below to make these delicious ice cream filled cupcakes for your friends and family.
Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 5 oz. chocolate almond bark
- 5 fresh strawberries
- Ice cream, your favorite flavor
- 9 foil baking cups
Melt 5 oz. chocolate almond bark in the microwave until softened.
Spoon a spoonful of the melted chocolate coating into each of the 9 foil baking cups.
Brush coating evenly over the sides and bottoms of the cups.
Place cups on parchment or wax paper.
Chill cups until hardened.
Once cups have hardened, remove foil.
Fill cups with your favorite ice cream.
Cut 5 strawberries in half and garnish cups with one strawberry half.
Serve and enjoy on a warm afternoon or evening!
The Best Steel Ice Cream Scoop!
The Rada Ice Cream Scoop cuts through solid ice cream like you wouldn’t believe! Featuring a stub nose that easily wedges into hard, frozen ice cream, as well as a rugged construction that will never bend, this utensil is a must for dessert lovers everywhere. The Rada Ice Cream scoop is not only made in the USA, but comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Ice Cream Recipes!
This ice cream cupcakes recipe is just one of 101 recipes in this amazing 101 Recipes with Ice Cream Cookbook! If you have a sweet tooth (and who doesn’t?), there’s no better way to indulge it than with something out of this recipe book.
The Best Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Incredible Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Tremendous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada.
4. Three Great Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Ice Cream Cupcakes Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery Kitchen, today I’m making refreshing ice cream cupcakes. You’ll find this recipe and 100 more in our recipe book titled 101 Recipes with Ice Cream.
First, melt 5 ounces of chocolate candy coating until softened. Now spoon a spoonful of the coating into each of 9 foil baking cups. Now brush coating evenly over the sides and bottoms of the cups. You will need to go around the edge several times to build up the chocolate. Now place them on parchment paper or wax paper and chill until hardened.
Once they’ve hardened, remove the foil from the chocolate cups. Now, fill with your favorite ice cream. This Rada Ice Cream Scoop is unbeatable at scooping really hard frozen ice cream. For a garnish, cut 5 strawberries in half and place on top of the cupcakes. And there you have amazing ice cream cupcakes. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript