Tired of the same old ice cream and cookie treats? Then you must try these delectable Salted Caramel and Molasses Ice Cream Cookies!
These cookies are a treat among treats. They feature the taste of salty caramel, sweet molasses, delectable cinnamon, and refreshing ice cream.
Salted Caramel Ice Cream Cookies
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 3/4 C. shortening
- 1/4 C. molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. ground ginger
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 2 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 3 t. sugar (for coating)
- Vanilla caramel ice cream
- Toffee bits
Place brown sugar, shortening, molasses, and eggs into a bowl.
Combine with a mixer.
Add salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Add all-purpose flour and baking soda.
Combine with mixer.
Roll mixture into balls and coat with sugar. Bake on ungreased sheet at 325° for 13-16 minutes.
Place a scoop of ice cream in-between the flat side of two cookies.
Roll in toffee bits and freeze for one hour. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Way to Scoop Ice Cream
The Rada Ice Cream Scoop is a unique, unbeatable way to get scoops of your favorite ice cream.
As you can see, it’s not your ordinary ice cream scoop. The Rada Ice Cream Scoop features a stub nose that easily wedges into even hard frozen ice cream. The stainless steel construction results in a handle that will never bend, while a comfortable grip makes it a pleasure to use. You’ve never had an ice cream scoop like this, but you’ll absolutely love it!
The American-made Rada Ice Cream Scoop, like all Rada knives and utensils, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Key to a Successful Fundraiser
When it comes to fundraising, there are good ways, bad ways, and the best way. If you’re looking for the best way, you’ve found it with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has partnered with tens of thousands of nonprofit groups each year since 1948, making it one of the leading names in fundraising. By offering superior products and several effective sales methods, Rada has ensured that churches, schools, sports teams, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, and many more nonprofits have met and exceed their financial goals.
Here are five reasons why your group should choose to work with Rada Cutlery for its next fundraiser:
1. Unmatched Quality Products – Rada Cutlery products are renowned nationwide for their incredible quality and phenomenal value. With a catalog that includes knives, kitchen utensils, dry quick mixes, and recipe books, Rada offers something for everyone. You’ll find that your group’s supporters will beg for another fundraiser just so they’ll have the chance to purchase more Rada products!
2. The Best Customer Service – Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and nowhere is that more apparent than its customer service department. Rada’s friendly, helpful customer service representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every customer is satisfied and every fundraiser is a success. The customer service department can be reached by phone, fax, email, and instant online chat.
3. American-Made Products – Each and every item offered by Rada Cutlery is made in the USA. Your group’s supporters will be thrilled at the chance to buy American-made products.
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – All Rada Cutlery fundraisers can utilize three effective sales options. Most popular is the catalog sales option, where a group will distribute catalogs and take orders from friends, family, coworkers, and acquaintances. Then there’s the event sales option, where your group offers Rada products at events such as sports games and church services. Last but not least is the online sales option, where your group utilizes the internet to allow supporters across the country to help your good cause and get some fantastic kitchen products. Use one, two, or all three options to take advantage of your group’s strengths and maximize profits.
5. Enormous Profits on Every Sale – Most fundraisers make profits around 10% per sale, but groups that fundraise with Rada Cutlery make an excellent 40% profit on each sale. This high profit percentage ensures that Rada-partnered groups make more money in less time. When fundraising with Rada, your group can spend more time doing good and less time worrying about finances.
How to Start a Rada Cutlery Fundraiser
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go provide further detail and supply all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods your group is using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will leap at the chance to support your group’s efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
That’s all there is to it! Get a Rada Cutlery fundraiser started today and watch the money roll in for your group.
Check out Rada Cutlery’s latest fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Products Made in the USA!
Each and every product Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to recipe books, is proudly made in the USA. From the Rada manufacturing facility in Waverly, Iowa, skilled American workers craft products to an exceptionally high standard of quality. As a committed part of American industry, Rada confidently offers a 100% Lifetime Guarantee on all cutlery and utensils, ensuring that people can buy and use Rada products with the utmost confidence. When someone buys Rada, it’s for life!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep you updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Whether you are a Facebooker, Pinner, or a Tweeter, Rada is there!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform, and don’t be afraid to ask questions, make a request, or even say “Hello!”: