A succulent roasted chicken with vegetables is a classic dish perfect for just about any occasion. With this easy recipe, you can make beautifully roasted chickens right at home! Below is a video recipe and written instructions that you can utilize to make this delectable roasted chicken for your friends and family.
Roasted Chicken Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 whole chicken
- Melted butter
- Seasoned salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
First, wash the whole chicken and pat it dry. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut potatoes and place in roasting pan.
Peel and chop carrots, then place in roasting pan.
Chop onion and add some slices to the roasting pan.
Place the whole chicken in the roasting pan on top of the vegetables. Baste chicken with melted butter.
Add seasoning to whole chicken, including body cavity.
Place slices of onion and lemon into the whole chicken.
If desired, tie the legs together with cord and top with a lemon slice.
Place in 425 degree oven for 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Remove from oven and allow 20 minutes to cool. Enjoy!
The Best Pan for Roasting Chicken!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is perfect for roasting chickens and so much more! Made from a lead-free proprietary clay mixture, this stoneware pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, ensuring a great cook on your favorite dishes. Use it for chickens, casseroles, lasagna, roasts, and countless more tasty dishes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Rectangular Baker is made entirely in the USA.
Our online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rectangular Baker ready for home delivery!
The Perfect Vegetable Peeler!
The Rada Vegetable Peeler is an amazing kitchen utensil you’ll use to prepare countless meals! This innovative cooking tool features a hand-sharpened blade that effortlessly peels fruits and vegetables. It works flawlessly when used by both right and left-handed cooks, as well as either in a towards or away motion. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, the Vegetable Peeler is made in the USA!
You can have the Rada Vegetable Peeler delivered directly to your door by visiting the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Seasoning for Burgers, Fries, and Even Chicken!
Rada Cutlery’s Burger & Fry Seasoning is a combination of salt and spices so delectable it would be a tragedy to only use it on burgers and fries! Chicken, pork, steaks, and vegetables are taken to the next level with this amazing seasoning.
Bring the amazing flavors of Rada’s Burger & Fry Seasoning to your food by ordering from the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success, ranging from superlative customer service to outstanding, American-made products.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Fantastic Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Use – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and many more items designed to make mealtime the best part of your day. Your supporters will actually use and enjoy Rada products, making them easy to sell for your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every one of Rada’s outstanding products is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
View our latest fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the scoop on new Rada products, delicious recipes, and other content designed to make your life a little bit better.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, welcome to the Rada Cutlery kitchen. My name is Kristi, and today I want to show you how to roast a whole chicken. To get started, you need a whole chicken, some potatoes, carrots, onions, lemons, garlic, and butter. Here’s my whole chicken, I rinsed it well, took out the giblets, cut off the excess fat, and I patted it dry with a paper towel. I did brine this one, that will make it super moist and tender. You can watch my other video on how to brine a whole chicken. We want to let that sit out for about 20 minutes while we prepare our vegetables. Let it come to room temperature.
Here I have a roasting pan. I’m using the Rada Cutlery stoneware Rectangular Baker. It’s great for roasting items because it keeps an even temperature and you don’t have to season it. I’m going to take a couple potatoes. I’m going to leave the skin on. You can peel it if you want. All the nutrients are in the skin. I washed this potato. Now I’m going to dice it with this Rada Utility/Steak knife. It handles like a paring knife but it has a nice length to it. We’ll put those on the bottom of our pan.
I’m going to add some carrots. These you will want to peel. This Rada Vegetable Peeler is very slick at getting that peeling off. With these I’ll just cut into slices. Now I’m going to take an onion and make some slices. We’re going to put this in the middle of the pan, it’s what our chicken is going to rest on. We’ll just set those in the middle. Now we’re going to place our chicken breast side up on top of those onions. Then we’re going to slather it with this melted butter. That’s going to give it that nice, brown color. Then you can put it on vegetables and sprinkle with your favorite season salt. I’m going to use this Rada Cutlery Burger & Fry Seasoning. It’s good on everything, not just burgers. I’ll get some in the cavity.
Now, in the cavity I’m going to put in some onions, some slices. Then I’m going to cut up a lemon that will give it a good flavor and aroma. And we’re going to put some crushed garlic in there. So we’re just going to stuff that chicken with onion and lemon slices. I’m going to save a lemon for the top. Then I’m going to add some crushed garlic.
If you want to make a pretty presentation you can take some cord and tie it in a bow. We’ll put a pretty lemon on the top then we’re going to put that in a preheated 425 degree oven for about an hour and a half or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
Our delicious roast chicken is done. After taking it out of the oven you’ll want to let it sit 20 minutes to let the juices soak back into the meat. It’s ready to carve. Enjoy!
End of Video Transcript