Rada Cutlery provides a unique fundraising opportunity for nonprofit organizations. With a Rada fundraiser, groups are no longer limited to selling to family and friends in their communities. Rada’s Internet Fundraising allows groups to offer Rada products to friends, family, and supporters across the world!
All it takes is an email or social media post to spread the word about a fundraiser and make sales. Additionally, Rada’s Simple Sorting Service makes it easier than ever to track and distribute sales.
Using this ‘simple sorting’ process can be done in three easy steps:
1. Call Customer Service to set up your free Internet account
2. Email or Facebook the people you wish to sell to your login information and password. This allows them to order and pay the same amount listed in the catalogs.
3. Rada will keep track of the sales and send your organization a profit check once a month
Upon receiving your order, you will want to locate the Invoice/Packing slip and confirm all of the items are received. If any discrepancies are found, you will need to contact Rada Custom Service at 1-800-311-9691.
Benefits of Using the Online Self-Sorter:
1. You save the postage cost plus the time it takes for your mail to reach us.
2. You can enter your Order Takers as they are turned in, allowing you to follow up on any questions.
3. You will balance each Order Taker as it is entered to ensure accuracy.
4. Your order is shipped out 2 working days earlier (plus the time saved if mailed to us).
Questions? Call Customer Service, or watch our tutorial on Internet Fundraising above.
Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa. We have been helping non-profit groups fund raise since 1948. Churches, clubs, school and youth groups earn 40% profit selling useful kitchen products and supporters receive quality products at a remarkable value.