Make these adorable oatmeal bear cookies for a treat kids and adults alike will love! These flavorful and fun cookies not only taste great, they’re perfect to make with the kids. Whip up a batch for the whole family to enjoy!
Oatmeal Bear Cookies
Ingredients you will need:
- ½ C. butter, softened
- 1 C. flour
- ½ C. sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ C. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ C. quick-cooking rolled oats
- Plain M&M’s
- Mini M&M’s
To make cookie dough:
In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until blended. Beat in egg; stir in vanilla. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to butter mixture, blending until incorporated. Stir in oats until blended. Shape dough and bake according to project directions.
To make Oatmeal Bears:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Shape cookie dough into six 1 1/4″ balls for the bear head. Do not use all of the cookie dough.
For each bear head ball, shape three 1/2″ balls for the ears and snout.
Roll a third of the small balls in sugar.
Flatten the cookie dough heads. We used the bottom of a glass to do this.
Place three of the smaller cookie dough balls on each larger, flattened piece, making two ears and a snout. Use the pieces dipped in sugar for the snout.
Carefully flatten the smaller balls.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place 1 plain M&M on the snout to form a nose and two mini M&M’s towards the center to form eyes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Cookie Sheet Around!
The amazing Rada Cookie Sheet is a stone pan every home cook should have! Made from a lead-free, proprietary clay mixture, this stone cookie sheet absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. Use it to bake cookies, french fries, potato skins, and much more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Cookie Sheet is made in the USA!
The Best Metal Spatula!
The Rada Turnover is a large metal spatula that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! Made from high-quality stainless steel, the Turnover allows you to flip cookies, burgers, pancakes, and more with ease. The Turnover is made in the USA, and is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee.
American-Made Kitchen Products!
Based out of Waverly, Iowa, Rada Cutlery has been manufacturing America’s finest cutlery and kitchen utensils since 1948. Rada products are of high-quality thanks to superior materials and skilled American workers, while the prices are a great value because there are no middlemen. From the wildly popular Tomato Slicer to the innovative Vegetable Peeler, Rada products are all American-made, with all cutlery and utensils backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Best Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Oatmeal Bears Video Recipe Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada kitchen, and today we’re going to take regular oatmeal cookies and turn them into delightful Oatmeal Bears. They’re adorable, and both kids and adults will love them!
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. For each bear, roll oatmeal cookie dough into 1 and ¼ inch balls for the head. Then roll 3 half inch balls for ears and the snout, rolling one of them in sugar. Place the heads on a prepared cookie sheet and flatten. I’m using the Rada stoneware cookie sheet that doesn’t need to be pre-seasoned.
Now position the sugared ball on the lower half of the head to form the snout. Then set the other 2 smaller balls on top of the head to make the ears. Flatten the ears and snouts slightly. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. As soon as you take them out of the oven, add mini M&M’s for eyes and a plain M&M for a nose, pressing gently to secure. Then allow them time to cool.
And there you have cute oatmeal bears. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more video recipes, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript