Homemade Lemonade Recipe
There is nothing better than a refreshing glass of freshly squeezed lemonade on a hot day. Here is a simple homemade lemonade recipe made with real lemons.
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 to 6 large lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 quarts cold water
How to make homemade lemonade (makes about 10 cups):
1. Slice lemons in half.
2. Squeeze them into a large measuring cup (There should be about 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice).
3. Remove any seeds.
4. Combine the lemon juice and sugar, stir into the cold water and serve over ice.
Pin it to Pinterest!
The Best Youth Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
How to Make Lemonade Video Transcript
Hi, I’m Dan and I’m at Rada Manufacturing. I am going to make some homemade lemonade for you.
This is a real simple recipe and there is nothing better than fresh homemade lemonade on a nice hot summer day. It is a real simple recipe; it takes two quarts of water, four to six lemons, and a cup of sugar.
We are going to squeeze the lemons, but first of all we are going to cut the lemon. I have a serrated paring knife here, it has super fine serrations, and that is one way to cut lemons. Really there are a lot of different knives that you can use for that purpose. Another way of doing it is our cheese knife; we kind of bumped into this as a possibility. It is really good for making the lemon slices for garnishes; we show it here on a glass of ice tea.
We will cut the first lemon with the serrated paring. Just cut it down the center. Then take the half and get the juice out of it. Pour it into the pitcher.
Like I said we have a quart of water in their already. We will add another quart and the sugar; we will mix it up with the handi-stir when we are done. Here is the second one. There’s nothing like that fresh lemon juice to really make for a tasty treat.
I am going to cut a lemon using the cheese knife, so you can see that. This is a little bit longer blade so I think that makes it real nice. If we were doing lemon wedges this is what you could do real easily.
I think that I will go ahead and add the sugar. Again, we are going to do four to six lemons. We are going to cut to the chase here and show the overall production.
The final step will be taking the handi-stir and mixing it up. We will go ahead and add our other five lemons. Then we will have one full, tasty, fresh lemonade that you can enjoy on a nice, hot summer day.