Make perfectly cooked shrimp at home with these easy instructions!
Shrimp is one of the most beloved foods in America, but many home cooks don’t try preparing it at home. But shrimp will have never tasted better than when you have sauteed it in your own kitchen. It’s not only easy, but delicious!
Perfectly Cooked Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 to 1 lb. medium-sized (17-21 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed and butterflied
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
First, devein and remove both shells and tails from shrimp. Place a cut down the center to butterfly.
Heat oil in a pan on medium and place prepared shrimp inside.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Peeling and Paring Knife!
The Rada Peeling Paring Knife is unbeatable for peeling or paring shrimp, fruits, vegetables, and more! This knife features a hand-sharpened blade, one with a short length for precise maneuverability. Use it to cut shrimp, onions, peppers, apples, and more. It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for nonprofit groups across America! Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of unbeatable kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
How to Cook Shrimp Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! It’s Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks so much for joining me. For all of you seafood lovers out there, I’m going to show you how to peel, devein, and perfectly saute some shrimp.
I have purchased a little over a pound of some fresh-caught Gulf shrimp. These are about medium in size. You want to make sure when buying shrimp that they have a little bit of a pink hue and are translucent. They will become opaque as we cook. So to peel this guy, I’m going to use my Rada Peeling Paring knife and just pop a slit on its belly. We’re going to open it up all the way down. A lot of cultures keep the skin on the shrimp, or cook and eat the tail. I’m going to get rid of everything here. Be careful so we don’t lose flesh at the bottom of that shell.
Then we are ready to devein. This removes the digestive tract. Then we’re going to open that shrimp and pull that tract all the way out. You can just discard it.
So here we go into our pan. So here we have our butterflied shrimp down in our saute pan. I’m cooking this on medium heat with some refined coconut oil. 4 to 5 minutes is as long as you want to cook this. The main thing people do with shrimp is overcook them so they get tough. So just keep an eye on this pan. So 4 minutes later our shrimp is opaque and perfectly cooked. You can serve this over linguine. Today we are going to put it on some fresh Thai pasta that we’ve made.
So here I have our shrimp. I’ve stirred it constantly with our Rada Non-Scratch Spoon, and it’s cooked to perfection. Thank you so much for joining me. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript