Nothing goes better with a great piece of meat than a piping-hot baked potato. Not only can you make baked potatoes at home, it’s easy to get just right! Follow these easy instructions to make the perfect baked potato complement to a wonderful meal.
How to Bake a Potato
Ingredients you will need:
- Whole potatoes
- Sea Salt
- Olive oil
- Butter, sour cream, cheese, and bacon bits (if desired)
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Rub the potatoes with a coat of olive oil.
Sprinkle with sea salt.
Poke holes in the potatoes with a fork.
Bake 45 to 60 minutes until the skin feels crisp.
To open the potatoes up, cut down the center with a knife or fork and gently squeeze both ends towards one another.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Fork for Making Baked Potatoes
The Rada Granny Fork is wonderful utensil you’ll never run out of uses for! Made from surgical-quality stainless steel, the Granny Fork features small, sharp tines that easily pierce and pick up all sorts of foods. Use it to poke holes in a potato, place pickles on a hamburger, to spear olives in the jar, and much more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Rada Granny Fork is made in the USA. It also comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, so when you get one, it’s for life!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Granny Fork delivered to your home, and be sure to check out other unbeatable Rada products while you’re there!
The Best Way to Peel Potatoes
You won’t find a better way to peel potatoes and other vegetables than the Rada Vegetable Peeler! This innovative tool features a design that allows for left and right-handed cutting, both towards and away from the user. Very little pressure is required to take the skin off of potatoes, carrots, and all sorts of vegetables. You can even use it to make the perfect chocolate curls off a chocolate bar. The Rada Vegetable Peeler is not only made in the USA, but comes with a Lifetime Guarantee that ensures it will last through countless recipes!
Check out the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada Vegetable Peeler!
The Best Knife for Steak!
The Rada Serrated Steak knife is the ideal way to cut a thick, juicy steak! This awesome steak knife features surgical-quality stainless steel serrations that allow you to get easy, flawless cuts out of a delicious steak. The Serrated Steak is American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so when you get a set, it’s for life.
The Rada Kitchen Store offers a set of six Serrated Steak knives great for your home or for a wonderful gift!
How to Raise Money Quickly!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups for 70 years. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has access to a number of key advantages that ensure fundraising success.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Industry-Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
View our fundraising catalog to learn more!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
It’s easy to start your own Rada Cutlery fundraiser. Just follow these simple steps and you’re on track to meet and exceed your nonprofit group’s financial goals:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
How to Make a Baked Potato Video Transcript
Baked Potato Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make the perfect baked potato. First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Then rub the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Prick the potatoes with a fork. This Rada Granny Fork has nice, sharp tines that are perfect for this task. Lay the potatoes directly on the rack.
Bake for 45 to 60 minutes until the skin feels crisp. Serve by creating a line with the fork, then crack open by gently squeezing the ends towards one another. It will pop right open. And there you have perfect baked potatoes. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript