Get all the taste and hardly any of the calories with this incredible homemade Skinny Taco Dip! It only has 59.2 calories per serving, but features a delicious, full flavor that doesn’t leave out any of the tastiness. If you don’t tell people it’s low calorie, they’d never guess! Follow the written or video instructions below to make this fantastic dip for your friends and family.
Skinny Taco Dip Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz. fat-free or reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 oz. reduced-fat sour cream
- 16 oz. jar mild salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 C. iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 C. reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz. black olives
Shred 2 cups lettuce.
Dice 2 large tomatoes.
In a bowl, put 1 packet taco seasoning, 8 oz. fat-free or reduced-fat cream cheese, and 8 oz. reduced-fat sour cream.
Add 16 oz. jar of mild salsa. If you want something hot, you can use hot salsa.
Combine with a mixer.
Evenly spread the mixture across a 9″ x 13″ pan.
Add the diced tomatoes to the top of the mixture.
Add the shredded lettuce.
Add 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese.
Add 2.25 oz. black olives.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Cut Vegetables Like No Other!
The Rada French Chef Knife is unbeatable when it comes to cutting fruits, vegetables, and other foods in large quantities. The stainless steel blade is designed to rock gently for cutting or mincing, while also being capable of handily crushing garlic. It’s an absolute must-have for any serious home chef. Like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s made in the USA. It also comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, so use with confidence!
The One and Only Rada Tomato Slicer!
The Rada Tomato Slicer is Rada’s most-celebrated knife, and with good reason. This stainless steel beauty features a dual-serrated blade that ensures a straight, perfect cut for both right and left-handed cooks. The serrations make for a smooth cut with absolutely no squashing. Use it to get flawless tomato slices each and every time, or for a wide range of other cutting tasks. It’s made in the USA, and is insured by a Lifetime Guarantee, meaning it’ll last as long as you need it!
The Fabulous Stoneware Baker!
Forget your metal 9 x 13″ pans and switch to stone! This amazing stoneware absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature, and requires no pre-seasoning. It can even go from a freezer to a pre-heated 400 degree oven without cracking. Unlike most brands of stoneware, this one is 100% lead free and dishwasher safe. Once you use stoneware, you’ll never want to bake with glass or metal pans again. It comes with a three-ear warranty that protects against defects under normal and appropriate use.
Be a Super Bowl Party MVP!
Whether it’s time for the big game or another occasion worth celebrating, everyone will love the appetizer recipes in our Super Bowl Party Appetizers Guide! It doesn’t matter if you’re hosting or attending, you can’t go wrong with any of these outrageously delicious apps. From incredible Smokin’ Hot Smokies to Spicy Pretzels, make one or more of these and you’ll be the MVP of any party!
Eat Delicious, Eat Right!
Just because you are watching what you eat doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy extraordinarily delicious foods! Our Skinny Taco Dip recipe is proof that you can have all the flavor while cutting out extra calories, doing justice to both your taste buds and waistline.
One of our favorite websites featuring healthy recipes is Skinnytaste, run by author and photographer Gina Homolka. On Skinnytaste you can find tons of incredible recipes, from snacks to entrees to holiday treats to dishes for special diets, all with appealing photos and detailed nutritional information!
The Best Group Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Every day, groups across the country meet and exceed their financial goals through a Rada fundraiser. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer. This cuts out middlemen and saves your group precious time and money.
- Offer your supporters fantastic products renowned for their high quality and incredible value. People will actually want to buy Rada products, and will use them for years!
- Work a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives. Rada is dedicated to making your fundraiser a resounding success!
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit.
- All Rada products are entirely made in the USA, so Rada fundraisers help support American industry. Your supporters will also be happy to buy American-made products!
Countless organizations work with Rada. These fundraising groups include schools, churches, clubs, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This packet will go into further detail about Rada fundraising and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered. It’s a simple process that will get your group where it needs to be!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is all over various social media. Check us out on your favorite platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. Since 1948, Rada has thrived by producing top-quality, American-made knives and kitchen utensils. When you fundraise with Rada, you’re not just helping your own good cause, but supporting American industry.
Skinny Taco Dip Video Recipe
Pin it to Pinterest!
Skinny Taco Dip Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Kitchen, and I was just shredding some lettuce for my Skinny Taco Dip. It’s a great dip for someone watching their weight. Your family won’t even know that it’s low calorie, low fat. It only has 59.2 calories per serving! It would be great for any upcoming Super Bowl parties.
What you need is about 2 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce. I shredded this with the Rada French Chef Knife. It helps get those really nice, thin slices because it’s really sharp. You need 2 large tomatoes. If you haven’t tried this Rada Tomato Slicer, you need to get one, because this is all I will use to cut tomatoes. Not only tomatoes, but crusty breads, onions, peppers. You can get that really super thin slice, or make those nice, thick wedges. You can quarter the tomato, it’s like cutting butter.
Now, in a large bowl, you’re going to take reduced-fat cream cheese, that’s 8 ounces, and then here I have 8 ounces of fat-free sour cream, or you can use reduced fat. Then I have a packet of taco seasoning and then a 16 ounce jar of salsa. I’m just going to gently mix that with this electric mixer.
Now you’ll just spread this in a 9 x 13” pan. I like to use the Rada Rectangular Baker. You can use it to refrigerate recipes. Now we’re just going to top it with our tomatoes. I like to layer the tomatoes with lettuce. Now I’m going to add a cup of reduced fat cheddar cheese. Then about 2 or 3 ounces of black olives. I like to refrigerate about an hour before serving it with baked tortilla chips.
And there you have a tasty, low fat dip. People won’t even know that it’s healthy for them. Thanks for watching!
End of Video Transcript