Behold the world’s best homemade chicken salad recipe! Featuring classic chicken salad with grapes and cashews, it’s perfect for sandwiches or on its own.
Chicken Salad with Grapes and Cashews Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 C. plain yogurt
- 1 C. coleslaw dressing
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 C. sweet onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 C. grapes, quartered
- 1/2 C. cashews, chopped
In a food processor, place chicken, yogurt, dressing, celery, sweet onion, salt, and pepper.
Pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add cashews and grapes.
Serve and enjoy!
What is the Best Fundraiser? Rada Cutlery, of Course!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Nonprofits ranging from churches, sports teams, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, and
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Huge Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Our fundraising catalog features all Rada products and more information on Rada fundraising!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. We have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, today I want to show you how to make an incredible chicken salad with cashews and grapes. This is one of the recipes out of our cookbook titled Are You Chicken in the Kitchen?
In a food processor, placed two cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, 1 ½ cups plain yogurt, ¼ cup coleslaw dressing, 1 stalk of chopped celery, ½ cup of sweet onion, salt, and pepper. Pulse until coarsely chopped. In a medium bowl, combine the mixture with a half cup of grapes that have been quartered and half a cup of cashews.
And there you have a delicious chicken salad with cashews and grapes. It’s delicious served on rolls, croissants, and even by itself. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript