It’s not Thanksgiving without stuffing, and there’s no stuffing recipe better than this one! Featuring amazing ground meat, fresh vegetables, and the delectable flavor of an apple, this Thanksgiving dish takes the holidays to the next level.
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 ½ C. cubed whole wheat bread
- 3 ¾ C. cubed white bread
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1 lb. ground pork sausage or ground turkey
- ¾ C. dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 C. chopped onion
- 1/3 C. minced fresh parsley
- ¾ C. chopped celery
- ¾ C. turkey stock or broth
- ¼ C. butter, melted
- 2 ½ tsp. dried sage
- 1 ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cube 1 1/2 cup whole wheat bread and 3 3/4 cup white bread.
Spread bread cubes evenly across a jelly roll pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until evenly toasted.
Transfer the bread cubes to a large bowl and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook 1 lb ground pork (or turkey) and 1 cup chopped onion until meat is brown and crumbly.
Add ¾ cup chopped celery, 2 ½ teaspoons of sage, 1 ½ teaspoons of rosemary, and half a teaspoon of thyme. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Pour meat mixture over the toasted bread crumbs.
Core and slice 1 Golden Delicious apple.
Mince 1/3 cup fresh parsley.
Add the apple, parsley, and ¾ cup of dried cranberries to the mixture.
Drizzle with ¾ cup turkey stock and ¼ cup melted butter.
Toss slightly to combine.
Spread in a large dish and bake for 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Knife for Cutting Bread!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife is the absolute height of bread knives! Featuring a no-squish serration, it’s perfect for cutting both soft and hard bread. It’s made in the USA, and, like all Rada knives, is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Chef Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is an indispensable kitchen tool for any good home cook! Featuring surgical-quality stainless steel, its long blade easily cuts larger foods for smooth preparation. If you or someone you love regularly cooks, this is a must-have knife. Like all Rada Cutlery products, it is made in the USA, while a Lifetime Guarantee ensures it can be used for years to come!
Raise Funds with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Thanksgiving Stuffing Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada kitchen, and today we’re going to make classic Thanksgiving stuffing.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. On a cutting board, slice 1 ½ cups cubed whole wheat bread, and ¾ cup cubed white bread. The Rada Bread Slicer is perfect for this job. In a jelly roll pan, spread all the bread cubes in a single layer. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until evenly toasted. Transfer the toasted cubes to a large bowl and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, combine 1 lb ground pork and 1 cup chopped onion. Cook until the meat is brown and crumbly. Add ¾ cup chopped celery, 2 ½ teaspoons of sage, 1 ½ teaspoons of rosemary, and half a teaspoon of thyme. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Pour sausage mixture over the toasted bread cubes. On a flat surface, core and slice 1 apple and mince 1/3 cup fresh parsley. Add the apple, parsley, and ¾ cup of dried cranberries to the mixture. Drizzle with ¾ cup turkey stock and ¼ cup melted butter. Toss slightly to combine. Spread in a large dish like this Rada Stoneware Rectangular Baker, and bake for 1 hour.
There you have warm, savory Thanksgiving stuff, one of the recipes in our 101 Recipes with Apples cookbook. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End Video Transcript