The holidays are here again, and it’s time to celebrate! Bring the joy of the holidays to your family and friends with these wonderful Holiday Wreaths. These marshmallow treats are topped with topped cinnamon holly for a festive snack everybody will love!
Holiday Wreaths Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 46 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 3 1/2 cup corn flakes cereal
- Red cinnamon candies
Melt 1/2 cup butter in large saucepan.
Add 46 large marshmallows. Melt with butter.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring to mixture.
Add 3 1/2 cup corn flakes cereal. Mix.
Using a teaspoon, place a dollop of mixture on wax paper. Using the spoon, form a hole in the center, making the mixture into a wreath shape. Repeat until mixture is used up.
Place red cinnamon candies on mixtures. Chill in refrigerator.
Serve and enjoy!
Make Treats Without the Oven!
The Holiday Wreaths is just one of 120 recipes in our fabulous No Bake Cookies, Bars & Pies cookbook. You won’t believe how delicious these recipes are, from Peanut Butter Cup Bars to Fruit Smoothie Cheesecake to Eskimo Snowballs. And there’s so many recipes that you could prepare a new each weekend for over two years before you’ve tried them all!
A Spoon That Won’t Scratch!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a great utensil that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! It’s made with a non-scratch, heat resistant material that ensures it won’t damage your pots and pans. The oval handle with thumb spot makes for an easy grip, while the flat nose makes it ideal for stirring and serving. It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Give the Gift of Rada!
The holidays are a time for giving, and there’s no better gift than America’s best cutlery and kitchen utensils! Rada offers 28 fabulous gift sets to match an array of needs and budgets. They all come in an appealing case with form-fitted thermal inserts to keep the contents secure. Give them for Christmas, weddings, birthdays, or just to show someone you care!
Celebrate the holidays with these other delightful recipes that will have the whole family in the best of spirits!
This refreshing fruit punch will be the hit of any holiday party!
Everyone will enjoy these cute, lovable Reindeer Treats. They’re tasty and easy to make!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Holiday Wreaths Video Recipe
Holiday Wreaths Video Transcript
Hi, welcome to the Rada kitchen. Today I’d like to share a recipe for how to make Holiday Wreaths. This is a no-bake cookie that’s really easy to make, the children can even help you make them. They’re really festive for the holidays. I got this out of our No Bake Cookies Bars and Pies cookbook. There’s over 120 recipes all without using the oven, so they’re easy to make and ready in minutes. So let’s go to the stove and get started!
So in a large saucepan over low heat we’re going to melt half a cup of butter and then 46 large marshmallows, about one small bag. We’re going to keep stirring this until it all gets melted together. Once it’s melted we’re going to add a teaspoon and a half of green food coloring and mix it all in really well. You’ll probably want to use a non-stick pan like this one because this does get really sticky. I’m using this Rada Non-Scratch Cook Spoon so it won’t ruin the coating on the non-stick pans.
Now we’re going to add three and a half cups corn flakes. You just want to stir those in until they’re well coated. With a teaspoon I’m just to drop a piece of mixture on wax paper. I just like to take the spoon and form it into a wreath. You might want to put some butter on your fingers because it’s very sticky. And then you add these cinnamon candies for the holly. Once you get all the candies placed you want to chill them in the refrigerator.
And that’s one of the no-bake treats in our No Bake Cookies Bars and Pies cookbook.
End of Video Transcript