Head Start is one of America’s best children-oriented programs. Aimed at improving the lives of children and their families, Head Start provides services including early childhood education, health, nutrition, and much more. Head Start programs are designed to promote the emotional and physical health of children, foster strong cognitive skills, and improve family relationships.
What Does Head Start Do?
Head Start programs focus on pre-kindergarten children from low-income families. More than 32 million children have been helped by Head Start since its founding in 1965, positively impacting families across the country. The premise of Head Start is that every child, regardless of their circumstances, has the opportunity to reach their full potential as a person.
- Early learning that readies children for kindergarten by fostering social and emotional skills, as well as language, literacy, and concept development
- Children receive health and development screenings, nutritious meals, oral health and mental health support
- Encourage physical activity through in-person and digital programs that get small children active
- Supporting parents and families in the pursuit of their own goals with the aim of achieving things such as housing stability, continued education, and financial security
- Programs support and strengthen parent-child relationships
- Encourage families and teachers to participate in activities that aid in the development of their children, such as reading aloud
- Exercises and activities designed to encourage critical thinking and improvement of areas such as math, science, and art
- Initiatives that encourage community involvement and volunteer work to improve the setting in which the area children reside
How Do I Fundraise for Head Start?
Head Start programs can use precious funds, particularly if facing budget cuts or other challenges. Though these situations can present challenges, Head Start fundraising groups have an invaluable ally in Rada Cutlery. Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of fundraisers each year, including schools, churches, sports teams, youth groups, and Head Start programs.
Why Fundraise with Rada Cutlery?
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery offers the best fundraiser for Heart Start and other nonprofit groups:
1. Enormous 40% Profit – Rada offers a 40% profit on the sales your group makes. With Rada, not only does every little bit of effort not only counts, but it counts for a lot!
2. Fantastic Kitchen Products – Rada Cutlery offers 26 amazing pieces of cutlery. But that’s not all! We also offer 21 kitchen utensils, 42 recipe books, and six stoneware baking pans. Then there are 43 delicious Quick Mixes and 28 gift sets that are perfect for all occasions!
See all of the fundraising products your team will be selling in the fundraising catalog.
3. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada’s customer service representatives are the best in the industry! You’ll find them to be friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help you every step of the way.
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – When partnering with Rada, you’ll find a variety of options designed to maximize your profits by utilizing the strengths of each group member. There’s the conventional catalog sales method, where group members get Rada fundraiser catalogs and take orders from friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. The group can also fundraise through events, offering Rada items for sale on the spot, allowing supporters to view and observe Rada’s high quality for themselves. Then there’s our online fundraising option, which allows you to easily reach out to those both close and faraway so supporters can simply order our products online, with you profits going to your group!
5. American-Made Cutlery and Utensils – Every item offered by Rada Cutlery is 100% made in the USA. Your supporters will love the chance to buy and use American-made products!
Learn More About Fundraising!
Rada Mfg. Co. has been helping groups of all kinds fundraise since 1948! What that means for your fundraiser is that you are working directly with a manufacturer that has built our entire company around helping groups raise money. You will see that our system is easy and our service is top notch (99% of all orders ship in 2 working days)! You can learn about Rada’s fundraising program by going to Rada Cultery website or by reading our Fundraising Leader’s Guide (pictured below).
Start a Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Nonprofit Group Fundraising!
If you can think of a group or cause that could use a fundraiser, Rada Cutlery can help! Rada fund raises with schools, churches, teams, clubs, civic organizations, charities, and more. In fact, we help about 18,000 non-profit groups with their fundraisers each year! Below are just a few of the groups Rada partners with every year to help them raise money!