Bring a little bit of Hawaii to your kitchen with this incredible Hawaiian Stuffed BBQ Chicken recipe!
This is a deceptively easy dish that’s a tropical paradise of sweet and rich flavors. Just about every household has a few chicken recipes in its culinary rotation. This Hawaii-inspired recipe will provide a welcome twist to the typical family dinner. Hawaiian cuisine is rarely seen outside of the islands, making this recipe an eye-opener as well as a crowd-pleaser.
Just whip together the simple mixture, place it on some succulent chicken breasts, pop it in the oven, and you’ve got a meal!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 C. fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 pieces of sliced ham
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
Combine green onions, fresh pineapple, cream cheese, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Pound out chicken breasts.
Season chicken breasts.
Place two slices of ham on each chicken breast as pictured.
Spread filling evenly across to the ham on each chicken breast.
Roll up chicken breasts and place in baking dish.
Cover chicken with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Place extra pineapple chunks in dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Hawaiian-style dish!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without!
This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Tastiest BBQ Seasoning!
Rada’s incredible BBQ Seasoning is just what you need to get perfectly delicious meats and vegetables!
This seasoning is made from a top secret recipe that gives meats an extraordinary, sweet hickory flavor. Use it on chicken, beef, pork, fish, and just about anything else! A healthy does of this robust seasoning on your fresh meats also makes this a must-have for all kinds of gluten-free and paleo diet recipes.
Order a bottle (or three!) of Rada BBQ Seasoning at the online Rada Kitchen Store.
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. Churches, schools, charities, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their fundraising goals through Rada fundraisers. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of decisive advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its exemplary employees reflect that in their dedication to customer satisfaction.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone in the Rada catalog, as everyone can use superior kitchen items, and they make wonderful gifts. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold. That’s far more than most fundraisers. This means that when fundraising with Rada, you’re group’s efforts go further than ever before. Spend more time doing good and less time worrying about money!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Take a moment to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, so don’t waste any time! Here’s how to get one going:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!