Make this outstanding sourdough ham sandwich for a lunch or dinner dish everyone will love! Featuring sourdough bread, ham, and blackberry sauce, it’s perfect if you have leftover ham for the holidays, or if you just want to enjoy a wonderful sandwich.
With the video and written instructions below, you’ll find it easy to make one of the best sandwiches you and your family have ever tasted!
Sourdough Ham Sandwich with Merlot Sauce Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- Sourdough bread, sliced
- 1/2 lb. thick-sliced ham
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 12 oz. Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 C. fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 C. blackberry jam
- 2-3 T. Merlot
Cut Brie cheese and pears into slices.
In a saucepan, combine blackberries, jam, and Merlot.
Place saucepan on stove and simmer until sauce reduces. Allow time to cool completely.
Butter sourdough bread slices.
Layer Brie, pears, ham, sauce, and more Brie.
Cook both sides on medium heat on griddle until cheese has melted.
Serve with more sauce on the side. Enjoy!
The Best Cheese Knife!
The Rada Cheese Knife is an outstanding utensil you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! This innovative kitchen knife features an angled handle for leverage, as well as specially serrated blade for both soft and hard cheeses. Cutouts in the blade reduce resistance, while a ridge gently separates sliced cheese. Then there’s the forked end, which is perfect for serving! Featuring a stainless steel construction, the Cheese Knife is American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
The Rada Cheese Knife is available for purchase and delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Small Cooking Knife!
Nothing beats the Rada Granny Paring knife when it comes to precise cuts of your favorite fruits and vegetables! This stainless steel paring knife features a small size and a reverse-curved blade for a high level of control. Cutting with finesse is easy with the Granny Paring! It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Granny Paring is made in the USA.
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to check out the Granny Paring and other great Rada knives!
The Ideal Gift!
The Rada Starter Gift Set 2 is the perfect gift for friends and family! Whether or not the recipient has the first Rada Starter Gift Set, they’ll absolutely love this one, a versatile collection packed with some of Rada’s best knives. It features the unique Cheese Knife, the small Granny Paring, the medium-sized Heavy Duty Paring, the ever-useful Utility/Steak, the popular Cook’s Utility, the classic Stubby Butcher and the handy Serrated Slicer.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Starter Gift Set 2 ready for home delivery!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Take a look at Rada Cutlery’s latest fundraising catalog for more information and a look at Rada’s product lineup!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!