Halloween is approaching quickly as the leaves begin to turn colors and the weather cools down. It won’t be long until Halloween parties for schools, clubs, work, etc are being planned. If you are looking for a simple Halloween treat that you can make for a child’s school party or to take to work – try this Witch’s Hat cookie recipe.
Witch’s Hats are a simple Halloween dessert to make that are almost two cute two eat! All you need are three simple ingredients and a little bit of time and you will have treats that everyone will love.
How to Make Witch’s Hat Halloween Cookies
The ingredients that you will need:
- 32 milk chocolate kisses
- 1 package fudge striped shortbread cookies
- 1 tube orange or red decorating icing (It is helpful if the tube has a decorating tip on it)
- Take your tube of decorating icing and pipe around the bottom edge of the chocolate kiss. (If your tube of frosting does not have a good tip, do not worry. You can put the icing in a plastic sandwich bag and snip the corner off. You may need to experiment with how much you should cut off the corner. Then fill the bag with frosting and you are ready to begin.)
- Place the frosted chocolate kiss on the chocolate bottom of each cookie (stripe side down). Make sure the kiss is covering the hole in the cookie.
- Use the decorating icing to pipe around the base of the chocolate kiss and decorate with an icing bow.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fundraise Successfully with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is the best way to raise the funds your group needs! Every year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for good causes. Churches, clubs, schools, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need with a Rada fundraiser.
Click here or on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!