Make this fresh Greek salsa recipe for a salsa that’s a refreshing change of pace. Featuring fresh ingredients with a vibrant look, this recipe makes healthy homemade salsa easy!
Greek-Style Salsa Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 C. Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 container feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 C. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. all-purpose Greek seasoning
Prepare vegetables, chopping the Roma tomatoes as well as the seedless cucumber, green onions, Kalamata olives, and garlic cloves. First, slice the Roma tomatoes.
Second, dice seedless cucumber.
Next, slice the Kalamata olives.
Mince garlic cloves.
Combine the vegetables in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, crumbled feta cheese, and all-purpose Greek seasoning.
You can also make your own pita chips. Spray some whole-wheat pita bread with olive oil and season it with garlic salt. Toast in your oven at 350 degrees. Use a pizza cutter to slice the bread into small wedges, making your pita chips.
Serve and enjoy!
Get the Perfect Tomato Slices!
The Rada Tomato Slicer is a wildly popular knife that cuts tomato slices so perfectly you’ll have to see it to believe it! Perhaps no other knife better symbolizes our commitment to high-quality, great-value products, and no kitchen is complete without one! Virtually all recipes include ingredients that can be efficiently prepared with the Tomato Slicer, making it a versatile knife that you’ll always find handy. It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, meaning that you’ll be using it for many years to come!
The All-Purpose Kitchen Knife!
The Rada Cook’s Knife is your ace in the hole for countless cooking needs! This medium-sized knife features a stainless steel blade that is perfect for use on on vegetables, fruits, meats, and just about anything else you can think of. The American-made Cook’s Knife is supported by a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can use with confidence.
What is the Best Fundraiser? Rada Cutlery!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for fundraising:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Awesome Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Greek Salsa Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today I’m going to show you how to make a super-simple, light and healthy appetizer that will be done in just a few minutes and with a handful of ingredients. We’re going to start by chopping some vegetables.
So the first thing we’re going to prep is our green onions. With my Rada Cook’s Knife I’m going to give them a quick chop. Now we’re going to slice our tomato up. I’m going to use my Rada Tomato Slicer on this. Take a few pieces at a time, here. We just want some small, bite-sized pieces. This is like a Mediterranean salsa. We’re going to serve it on homemade, toasted pita chips.
Next is our English cucumber which is just a seedless cucumber. It still has seeds, you’ll just see a lot fewer present. We’re going to make a uniform chop. Just some small cubes. Just run your knife right down. So here I have some Kalamata olives. These are already sliced with the pits out. So I’m just going to give them a rough chop.
Now just a few cloves of chopped garlic. Try to save some of that garlic in there. Now back through. We are ready to season up our salsa and add our last remaining ingredients. First we’re going to put in some all-purpose Greek seasoning. It has some crushed oregano, a lemony flavor, some pepper, and on top of that some balsamic vinegar. It smells so good. Now we’ll add extra virgin olive oil. Healthy dose. And our feta cheese. One whole container. Then I’m just going to give that a stir.
So while we were prepping our veggies I took some whole-wheat pita bread that I purchased from my store, usually in the health food aisle, and I toasted it at 350 degrees, just sprayed with a little bit of olive oil and seasoned it with some garlic salt. You’ve got this really great consistency where it’s crispy on the outside but still nice and chewy and soft in the middle. So with my Rada Pizza Cutter we’re going to cut these into some small wedges right on my baking stone. You can hear that nice, crunchy bit that we get as we slice into it.
So I’m just going to slice my last few pita wedges, put them on our pretty little serving platter, and we’ll serve right next to our salsa that is ready to go. Thank you so much for joining me. Hop onto RadaCutlery.com and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript