GoFundMe is currently the world’s number one crowdfunding website for personal causes and life events. Crowdfunding means raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the internet. It has become one of the most efficient and effective ways to request donations for a good cause. So far GoFundMe has raised over one billion dollars since May 2010! There are other crowdfunding websites, but GoFundMe is the best.
Why Use GoFundMe?
The beauty of GoFundMe is that it allows campaign organizers to invite others to take part in whatever cause he or she is passionate about. The causes are limitless, from support for natural disasters to a neighbor’s college tuition to a friend’s wedding. GoFundMe removes the physical barriers traditionally associated with receiving financial support from the people in our lives and opens up the possibility of a multitude of donors from all over.
Here at Rada Cutlery, we recently received a request from Lila in South Carolina to start a Rada fundraiser for her friend. Lila’s plan is to give all of her Rada Cutlery fundraiser proceeds to her friend’s GoFundMe account. We think that’s a great idea!
Rada Cutlery fundraising is a fantastic option for people wanting to donate a larger sum of money to a cause if they do not personally have the financial stability to do so. Whatever the cause, an individual or small group can fundraise to earn between hundreds and thousands of dollars using the Rada Cutlery fundraising program.
What is Rada Cutlery Fundraising?
Every year, tens of thousands of non-profit groups such as clubs, teams, youth groups, churches and schools offer Rada’s extensive fundraising catalog of superior products to their supporters. If there’s a cause, event, or project that needs funding, Rada Cutlery is there to help!
Why Sell Rada Cutlery for a GoFundMe Cause?
Here are just a few of the ways that fundraising with Rada Cutlery helps people meet and their financial goals.
1. The 40% Profit – Earn an average of 40% profit on all Rada Cutlery products sold.
2. Three Ways to Sell – There are three different sales methods to choose from. The first option is offering physical catalogs to family, friends, neighbors, and schoolmates for sales. The second option is fundraising at an event such as a bake sale or crafts show, which allows attendees to browse and examine Rada’s amazing products. The third and final option is internet fundraising, which is great to sell to those who live far away. Use one, two, or all three options to maximize your fundraising potential!
3. Unbeatable Products – People say our products sell themselves for a reason. Our 26 pieces of cutlery are recognized nationwide for their durability and sharpness. Rada’s 21 cooking utensils make everyday kitchen tasks faster, easier, and more enjoyable. There are also 43 delicious Quick Mixes, over 40 recipe books, 28 cutlery gift sets, and six stoneware pieces to ensure that your fundraiser offers something for everyone!
4. Stellar Customer Service – We are a business you can rely on. Rada’s customer service department is renowned for its friendliness and helpfulness. Our knowledgeable representatives will ensure that all of your questions are answered and give you the information necessary to host a successful fundraiser! Also, 99% of all orders ship in two working days! Our representatives are a big reason why people host Rada fundraisers again and again.
5. American-Made Products – Based out of Waverly, Iowa, Rada is a Made-in-the-USA company with American values. All Rada Cutlery products, from materials to manufacture, are 100% made in the United States. Rada Mfg. Co. employees define superior craftsmanship. Because of this, we stand by our products and offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all cutlery and utensils. Not only can supporters buy with confidence, they can buy American! Check out this video to learn more about what makes Rada Cutlery products so remarkable!
How Do I Start a Rada Cutlery Fundraiser?
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Visit our website to learn how to get started with a successful Rada fundraiser today!