For many churches, fundraising isn’t just an occasional event, but an ongoing project. Many churches fundraise year-round to pay for ongoing expenses such as utility bills, community outreach, and renovations.
Year-Round Fundraising with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery’s renowned fundraising program is ideal for both seasonal and year-round fundraising. Churches and other groups that fundraise with Rada can utilize one or more of three unique sales options. Pick the methods that are best suited to your group and offer your supporters Rada’s high-quality kitchen products.
Advantages of Year-Round Fundraising:
- Maintaining a consistent fundraising presence means that supporters can help your cause all year
- Offering a high-quality product (such as Rada’s) means that supporters impressed with what they bought will want to purchase more
- Take advantage of holidays such as Christmas and Mother’s Day where people are looking to buy the perfect gift
- Utilize events with high-foot traffic to see a spike in sales
- Frequent sales mean more feedback, allowing your group to consistently improve sales
How to Fundraise Year-Round with Rada Cutlery
Rada’s three sales methods each have a potential place in year-round fundraising. Here are just a few ideas that can help make your year-round fundraiser a success!
- With event sales, you can set up a regular sales period, such as one Sunday a month after church in the foyer
- Catalog sales allow you to keep a supply of catalogs to distribute to friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, and anyone else who might be interested in helping your cause by purchasing high-quality products
- With online sales, you can set up a social media page for your fundraiser and market it to friends across the world
- Whatever method or methods you use, be sure to promote your fundraiser with social media posts, fliers, bulletins, and old-fashioned word of mouth
Why Fundraise with Rada Cutlery?
Rada Cutlery is the partner of choice for tens of thousands of groups every year. Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery offers the best fundraiser you can find:
1. Huge 40% Profit on All Sales – Rada offers a substantial 40% profit on every sale you make. With Rada, not only does every little bit of effort not only counts, but it counts for a lot!
2. Fantastic Kitchen Products – Rada Cutlery offers 26 amazing pieces of cutlery. But that’s not all! We also offer 21 kitchen utensils, 42 recipe books, and six stoneware baking pans. Then there are 43 delicious Quick Mixes and 28 gift sets that are perfect for all occasions!
See all of the fundraising products your team will be selling in the fundraising catalog (pictured below).
3. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada’s customer service representatives are the best around! You’ll find them to be friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to help you every step of the way.
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – Rada’s three sales options give your fundraiser unprecedented flexibility. Pick which options work best for your group and watch the profits roll in!
5. American-Made Products – Every item offered by Rada Cutlery is 100% made in the USA. Your supporters will love the chance to buy and use American-made products!
Learn More About Fundraising!
Rada Mfg. Co. has been helping groups of all kinds fundraise since 1948! What that means for your softball team fundraiser is that you are working directly with a manufacturer that has built our entire company around helping groups raise money. You will see that Rada’s system service are top-notch (99% of all orders ship in 2 working days)!
You can learn about Rada’s fundraising program by going to the Rada Cultery website or by reading the Rada Fundraising Leader’s Guide (pictured below).
Start a Year-Round Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada Cutlery’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
The Best Fundraising Products!
When you fund raise with Rada Cutlery, you do so with a company whose products are second-to-none. Below are some of the popular kitchen products your supporters will be purchasing from your softball team fundraiser.
No Rada Cutlery item is as celebrated as the incredible Tomato Slicer. Its dual-serrated blade allows you to get perfect slices of tomato and other foods with absolutely no squishing!
Rada’s French Chef knife is just what the serious home cook needs to get perfect cuts of large quantities of ingredients!
The best-selling Regular Paring knife is ideal for any cook! The hand-sharpened blade makes it useful for use with nearly any recipe you can think of.
Vegetables are easy to peel with this fantastic Vegetable Peeler! Designed for right and left-handed users, the steel blade and innovative design make peeling a snap.
The versatile Rada Pizza Cutter is perfect for cutting pizzas, bread, and more!
The Handi-Stir is a stainless steel hand mixer that’s the best you can find anywhere! Its unique design makes it great for mixing batters, eggs, sauces, and much more.