Fundraising with Rada Cutlery just became even easier!
Now Simple Sorted Orders placed online have the same $20 minimum as regular orders!
Watch the video below to learn how Sorted Orders streamline your duties as a fundraiser leader, ensuring a smooth and easy distribution of products to your group’s sellers so they can deliver their orders to the people who purchased from them.
What Makes Sorted Orders Special?
Good question! Sorted Orders with Rada is a snap.
- Place your fundraising order at Rada’s Sorted Orders website.
- Rada packs your orders by salesperson, making it easy to distribute merchandise to your group’s sellers. Each box will be marked by salesperson.
- When you receive your shipment, simply distribute the marked boxes to each seller, who will in turn deliver them to the people who purchased from them.
That’s it! No sorting required on your part, no time spent deciding who ordered what from whom. Just receive your shipment, distribute, and make money for your group! Whether your group sells $100 or $1,000, your orders will be conveniently packaged and shipped. You can also enter purchases as you receive the orders, with no need to wait until the end of the fundraiser, ensuring unprecedented sales flexibility. The online entry system tracks your sales amounts and profits, ensuring accurate reports on your fundraiser’s results.
Rada’s traditional sorting system is still available through mail. Mailed orders require a minimum order of $1,000 or more.
How Does this Affect My Rada Fundraising?
It makes it even easier, that’s how! Before, an order of less than $1,000 did not qualify for Sorted Orders. Group leaders were responsible for sorting products before distributing them. Now, we take care of the sorting, whether your order is for $50 or $5,000 – as long as your order is placed at www.sortedorders.radamfg.com.
Sorted Order Summary
So, just to recap what makes the Sorted Orders system so great:
- User-friendly and convenient online access and entry
- Purchases are sorted by salesperson for easy distribution of products
- When you input orders as you receive them, you’re able to precisely keep track of your fundraiser’s progress
- Eliminates your need to organize purchases, saving time and removing the need for lengthy self-sorting
How Do I Get Started?
Call customer service at 1-800-311-9691 to set up your Sorted Orders account!
Fundraising Catalog and Leader’s Guide
Rada Cutlery: The Best Fundraising Option!
Sorted ordering is just one of the many reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your best choice for making the money your group needs. Here are five more:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping your fundraiser be a success!
3. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog selling is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to provide catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds, giving them the opportunity to interact with our amazing products. Online sales allow fundraisers to make a profit no matter where their supporters live. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!