Fundraising with Rada Cutlery is Easier than Ever!
Everybody likes an EASY OPTION, and when you place your group’s fundraising order with Rada Cutlery, Sorted Orders is the EASIEST option you’ll find! AND IT’S FREE!
What Makes Sorted Orders Special?
Good question! Sorted Orders with Rada is a snap.
- Place your fundraising order at Rada’s Sorted Orders website.
- Rada packs your orders by salesperson, making it easy to distribute merchandise to your group’s sellers. Each box will be marked by salesperson.
- When you receive your shipment, simply distribute the marked boxes to each seller, who will in turn deliver them to the people who purchased from them.
That’s it! No sorting required on your part, no time spent deciding who ordered what from whom. Just receive your shipment, distribute, and make money for your group! Whether your group sells $100 or $1,000, your orders will be conveniently packaged and shipped.
You can also enter purchases as you receive the orders, with no need to wait until the end of the fundraiser, ensuring unprecedented sales flexibility. The online entry system tracks your sales amounts and profits, ensuring accurate reports on your fundraiser’s results.
Here’s the Nitty-Gritty
Let’s say your group order included individual orders from four salespeople. When you receive your shipment, you’ll open the box to find packaged orders for each of those four salespeople.
So if Nathan had 20 items on his order, Liz had 15 items, Laura had 10, and Josh had 5, you’ll find boxes for each salesperson with their items packed inside. All you have to do is distribute those boxes to Nathan, Liz, Laura, and Josh who will then make deliveries to the appropriate purchasers. We’ll send along an itemized list, making it easy to do an at-a-glance inventory too.
For online Sorted Orders, you can enter orders as often as you’d like and submit your group order when you’re ready ($20 minimum on group orders).
For mail-in Sorted Orders, just mail your Order Takers with payment any time your sales total is at least $20 and we’ll enter all the orders for you.
Watch the following video to learn how Sorted Orders streamlines your duties as a fundraiser leader, ensuring a smooth and easy distribution of products to your group’s sellers so they can deliver their orders to the people who purchased from them.
How Does a Sorted Order Affect My Rada Fundraising?
It makes it even easier!
With other fundraisers, group leaders are responsible for sorting products before distributing them. At Rada, we take care of the sorting, whether your order is for $50 or $5,000 – as long as your order is placed at www.sortedorders.radamfg.com.
Sorted Order Summary
So, just to recap what makes the Sorted Orders system so great:
- User-friendly and convenient online access and entry
- Purchases are sorted by salesperson for easy distribution of products
- When you input orders as you receive them, you’re able to precisely keep track of your fundraiser’s progress
- Eliminates your need to organize your shipment, saving time and removing the need for lengthy self-sorting
How Do I Get Started?
Call customer service at 1-800-311-9691 to set up your Sorted Orders account!
What About Non-Sorted Orders?
If you don’t choose Sorted Orders, Rada’s traditional sorting system (non-sorted orders) is still available, both online and through the mail. Mailed orders require a minimum order of at least $20.
We’ll send you the products ordered by your salespeople. You’ll sort the items to determine which products go to which salesperson, and then you’ll deliver those products to the corresponding salesperson.
Get started with Non-Sorted Orders here.
Fundraising Catalog and Leader’s Guide
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Click here to see why a Rada fundraiser is best for your group!
Click here to order your fundraising Starter Pack.
Rada Cutlery: The Best Fundraising Option!
Sorted ordering is just one of the many reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your best choice for making the money your group needs. Here are five more:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping your fundraiser be a success!
3. Huge Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog selling is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to provide catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds, giving them the opportunity to interact with our amazing products. Online sales allow fundraisers to make a profit no matter where their supporters live. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!