Out of all of the different organizations that choose Rada Cutlery for their fundraiser, Church groups are the most common. Churches fundraise for various purposes including Missions, Building Funds, as well as Food Pantries. But many Church fundraising projects are undertaken for their Youth Group.
Church Youth Groups of all denominations fundraise to help raise money for camp. Below are comments Churches shared with us when requesting fundraising catalogs.
- Calvary Baptist Church in Columbia, Mississippi said they were going to hold a Rada Cutlery fundraiser “to help send some kids that cannot afford to go to camp.”
- The Oak Grove Baptist Church in Dawsonville, Georgia will also be starting a fundraiser “for raising money for our youth group and our church camp fund.”
Rada Cutlery is popular with youth groups because it is different from the typical fundraising products like cookie dough or magazines. Churches find that their congregation members and other fundraiser supporters appreciate buying useful Rada Cutlery items while supporting their local Church Youth Group.
Most Church fundraisers use the traditional fundraising sale method of catalogs and order takers. Some will choose to sell items from inventory and others take advantage of the internet fundraising option for out of town supporters. We also offer the Express Sales Option which works nicely for youth group fundraising.
With the Express Sales Option, a group orders boxes of paring knives or vegetable peelers in plastic tubes – similar to candy bar fundraising. This is a popular option because the customer receives the product at the time the sale is made. Youth Groups that choose this option often will sell after worship services or at other high traffic locations.
If a box of 24 peelers is sold, the group will receive a profit of $56.15. A box of 24 paring knives yields a profit of $42.95 for the youth group.
All Rada Cutlery fundraising products are 100% Made in the USA. Our factory is located in Waverly, Iowa and ships 99% of our orders in two working days. These are popular selling points for many of our customers.
The following Church Youth Groups below have experienced success with Rada Cutlery in the past.
“We sold these before for our Camp Billo but I’ve got people wanting the knives again, so I thought I would raise money for the same camp and work on it myself.” St. Anthonys Church-Camp Billo from Montgomery, West Virginia.
“I purchased my favorite knife about 15 years ago from a civic association fundraiser. I have kept it and still use it almost daily. In cleaning out some old files for this civic association I found a brochure.” Gahanna Community Congregational Church Camp from Gahanna, Ohio.
Start a Fundraiser Today!
For nearly 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for nonprofit groups across America! Groups that fundraise with Rada can offer supporters Rada’s vast lineup of unbeatable kitchen products, with each sale earning an incredible 40% profit. And starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy!
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery has an expansive web presence designed to keep our audience updated on the latest recipes, fundraising tips, products, and more. Check us out Rada Cutlery your favorite social media platform!