Make the delightful frozen fruit salad cups for a refreshing and healthy treat!
Nutritious and delicious fruit makes a sweet summertime snack with this easy recipe. These frozen fruit salad cups are delicious! It’s also a great life hack for making sure you and your family gets necessary servings of fruit and all the good nutrients within. Just combine ingredients, stir, freeze, and you’ve got an extra special, extra tasty snack.
Give it a try and you’ll be hooked! Check out the video or pictorial instructions below to fill your freezer with these incredible frozen fruit cups.
Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 large pkg. strawberries
- 6 bananas
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 4 kiwis
- 1 pkg. blueberries
- 2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- 1 can pineapple orange banana concentrate
First, slice strawberries.
Slice bananas. Place bananas and strawberries into a large bowl.
Add lemon juice to bowl.
Slice kiwis and place in bowl.
Add blueberries to bowl.
Add mandarin oranges to bowl.
Add pineapple to bowl.
Add pineapple orange banana concentrate.
Stir ingredients together.
Fill small plastic cups with ingredients and freeze. Eat whenever you desire a chilly, healthy treat!
The Perfect Knife for Any Chef!
The Rada French Chef Knife is the ideal knife for preparing countless recipes! This stainless steel knife features a large blade that easily cuts whatever food you need it to. The offset handle keeps your knuckles safely clear of the blade, which itself is designed to rock gently for cutting or mincing. It’s ideal for cutting large ingredients, as well as great quantities of them. Use this once and you’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again. Like all Rada products, the French Chef is made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Small Cooking Knife!
Nothing beats the Rada Granny Paring knife when it comes to precise cuts of fruits and vegetables! This stainless steel paring knife features a small size and a reverse-curved blade for a high level of control. Cutting fruits for a fruit salad cup with finesse is easy with the Granny Paring! It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Granny Paring is made in the USA.
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
If you’re looking for a great fundraiser that offers superlative customer service and unbeatable products, you’ve found it with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of nonprofit groups since 1948. Churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, charities, sports teams, and many more fundraise with Rada. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers offer your group an outstanding 40% profit on every item sold. That’s far more than most fundraisers, which means that your group’s efforts go further with Rada, meaning you can spend more time doing good work and less fundraising.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
How to Start a Rada Cutlery Fundraiser
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy! Here’s how:
- Request your free information packet. This will go provide further detail and supply all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods your group is using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will leap at the chance to support your group’s efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
That’s all there is to it. Get a Rada Cutlery fundraiser started today!
Great Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. We’re proud to offer American-made kitchen products, and when you fundraise with Rada, you can be proud to offer them to your supporters!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!