Looking for an easy yet delicious camping recipe? Then you must try this foil pack sausage breakfast! Eggs, potatoes, and sausage make this a classic foil pack breakfast that’s perfect whether you’re at home or in the great outdoors. Either way, a hobo breakfast is a deliciously easy way to start your day!
Follow the video or written directions below to learn how to prepare this during your next camping trip!
Foil Pack Sausage Breakfast Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 4 C. frozen hash brown potatoes
- Salt and pepper
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, or put your grill to medium heat. Divide ground pork sausage into 4 patties.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs.
Cut heavy-duty foil into four 15″ lengths. These will be used to create your foil packets. Coat with non-stick vegetable spray. Crimp the edges to prevent spills.
Place 1/4 of the hash brown potatoes into the center of each foil piece.
Add 1/4 of the beaten eggs to each potato pile.
Place a sausage patty on top of each and season with salt and pepper.
Wrap to create a foil packet and bake for 40 minutes, or cook over a campfire or grill for about 20 minutes or until sausage and eggs are fully cooked.
Serve and enjoy your breakfast foil packets!
Easy Camping Meals!
Rada’s Fix it in Foil recipe book is packed full of meals that can be prepared in foil. The book includes foil cooking techniques, breakfasts, sides, sandwiches, and desserts, all fixable in foil, each with several different cooking methods. Whether you’re enjoying a foil packet meal in the kitchen, on the grill, or while camping, this cookbook is the definitive source for foil recipes!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to have the Fix it in Foil recipe book delivered to your door!
Don’t stop with breakfast! With these recipes, you can also have lunch, dinner, and a snack!
Just like you used to get at the cafeteria, only better!
Beef, potatoes, and carrots come together in a foil pack for one heck of a delicious meal!
Roasted kernels over an open fire! This campfire popcorn recipe is an absolute delight in the outdoors.
The Best Wire Whisk!
The Rada Handi-Stir is a wire whisk that’s a must for any kitchen! The Handi-Stir features a unique design that allows it to easily reach corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. It is unbeatable at mixing eggs, batters, gravies, gelatin, sauces, and much more! Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and it will last as long as you need it, because it is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Get your own Rada Handi-Stir at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
Add Rada Cutlery to Your Kitchen!
Find Fundraising Success!
Get in the Rada Business!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware pans, is 100% made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by American workers who settle for nothing less than perfection. When you offer Rada for your fundraiser, you’re not only helping people acquire a fantastic product, you’re supporting American industry!
The Best Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Foil Pack Sausage Breakfast Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I’m going to tell you how to make a foil pack breakfast. This is great for ovens, grills, or over the campfire.
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, or your grill to medium-high heat. Divide 1 pound ground pork sausage into 4 equal portions. Flatten each portion into a patty about ¾’s of an inch thick. In a medium bowl, scramble 4 eggs. We’re using the Rada Handi-Stir.
Cut heavy-duty foil into 4 15 inch lengths. Spray the foil with non-stick vegetable spray. Be sure to crimp the edges to prevent spills. In the center of each piece of foil, place 1 cup of frozen hash brown potatoes. Pour ¼ of the beaten eggs over the potatoes in each pack.
Set a sausage patty on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Place foil packs on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until the eggs and sausage are fully cooked. For a campfire, place double-wrapped foil packs on medium coals and cook 15 to 25 minutes or until the sausage and eggs are fully cooked.
And here you have a fun foil pack sausage breakfast. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript