Make this flourless peanut butter cookie recipe for an amazing flour-free treat! These gluten free peanut butter cookies only need three ingredients. They’re a cinch to make and taste absolutely delicious. What are you waiting for? Your family would love a batch (or three) right now! Follow the video or written instructions below to get started on these incredible cookies.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 C. peanut butter
- 1 C. white sugar
- 1 egg
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, place 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup white sugar, and 1 egg.
Combine with a mixer.
Use a teaspoon to place the batter on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 12 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! You might want to make a few batches as these delicious cookies fly off the plate!
The Best Cookie Sheet Around!
The incredible Rada Cookie Sheet is a stoneware pan every home cook should have! Made from a lead-free, proprietary clay mixture, this stone cookie sheet absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. Use it to bake cookies, french fries, potato skins, and much more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Cookie Sheet is American-made. Not only that, it’s dishwasher-safe!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to make the Rada Cookie Sheet part of your home kitchen!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out the online version of our fundraising catalog, which features a complete listing of Rada products.
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide for a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m going to make delicious peanut butter cookies without using flour.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup white sugar, and 1 egg. Using a teaspoon, drop the cookie mixture onto a cookie sheet. This Rada Stoneware Cookie Sheet absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. Bake the cookies for 8 to 12 minutes.
And there you have a fresh batch of flourless peanut butter cookies. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript