Fall is a time of change. School is back in session, leaves change colors, football begins, animals migrate to warmer climates, life moves forward. It’s a time of gently beautiful weather and passionate civic activity, the perfect time to fundraise for a worthy cause. Whatever your goal, Rada Cutlery is here to make sure you realize its full potential!
Reasons Fall is a Great Time to Fundraise
Back to School – After a blissful summer, fall sees millions of students pour back to school. With this comes activities galore, from field trips to athletics, and pretty much all of them could use a financial boost.
Enthusiastic New Leadership – Many groups elect new leaders in the fall, meaning that organization officers are often looking to make their mark. Spearheading a successful fundraiser is the perfect way for new leadership to prove they mean business.
The Holiday Season – Thanksgiving, Christmas, and more are in sight as soon as fall starts. Not only does the season put people in a generous state of mind, they are on the lookout for gifts, ensuring that anything you sell is going to be especially appealing!
Pleasant Weather – Wherever you are, fall offers some of the year’s loveliest weather. This makes it a great time for dedicated fundraisers to hit the streets, going door-to-door or participating in fundraising events that utilize the outdoors.
The Best Fall Fundraiser
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of nonprofit groups each year. Fundraising with Rada comes with a number of benefits that make it an unbeatable way to reach your organization’s financial goals.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery offers the best fundraiser your group can find:
1. Fantastic Products – Rada Cutlery offers much more than 26 pieces of incredible cutlery. There are 42 cookbooks brimming with tasty recipes, 21 fabulous kitchen utensils, and six stoneware baking pieces that put glass and metal pans to shame. There’s also our 43 delicious Quick Mixes and 28 gift sets that make the perfect gift! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets come with a Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy and use with confidence!
2. Huge Profits on All Sales – We think that every positive effort a group member puts forward during a fundraiser should have a noticeable impact. That’s why our products are not only affordable to appeal to your supporters, but also give your fundraiser an enormous 40% profit on each sale!
3. Amazing Customer Service – Rada has second-to-none customer service reps who are happy to help. Whether you’re inquiring about starting a fundraiser, placing an order, or have a question about one of our products, you’ll always find Rada’s reps to be courteous, friendly, and helpful!
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – Your group can fundraise with Rada in more than one way. There’s catalog sales, where your group hands out catalogs and takes orders from supporters. You can do event sales, where your group directly sells the products at an event such as a church gathering or antique show. Then there’s online sales, which is great for fundraising for far away supporters or if you have a tech-savvy group. Use one, two, or all three methods!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA by American workers. From design to manufacture to your kitchen, Rada is American all the way to your kitchen!
Rada’s yearly catalog releases in the fall, making the season ideal for trying our best and newest products!
How to Begin Your Rada Cutlery Fundraiser
Getting started with a Rada fundraiser is easy! Give us a call at 1-800-311-9691. You can also visit our Rada fundraising website to request your FREE Fundraising Information Packet!
Raise Funds for Marching Band!
Marching band is one of the many activities that start up in the fall. They are a staple at football games and a great activity for students.