The Rada Cutlery Test Kitchen decorated eggs to look like they were tie-dyed. This was a simple Easter egg decorating idea that was fun to do. In less than 10 steps you can have an outrageously fun time being creative while decorating your Easter eggs. This method is also perfect for people who like to avoid messes. It involves little contact with the eggs, takes place over the kitchen sink, and leaves you with unique tie-dyed looking eggs. Check out these directions and give it a try with the kids. Everyone’s going to have a blast!
- Hard boiled eggs
- Colander or strainer
- Food coloring
1. Over a sink or bowl, place hard boiled eggs in a colander be sure the eggs are not overlapping.
2. Pour white vinegar over the eggs.
3. Take food coloring and drip a few drops over the eggs.
4. Gently rock the colander to spread the food coloring over the eggs.
5. Allow coloring to dry for about 30 seconds to one minute. The longer you let the color set the darker it will be.
6. Pick a second color and repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. Continue with the number of desired colors. Beware the more colors you add the darker the eggs will be.
8. After the last color has set lightly rinse them with water. Some of the coloring will wash off so be careful not to pour too much.
9. Let the eggs air dry.
For more traditional methods of dying eggs, the Rada Cutlery Handi-Stir is perfect for lowering eggs into bowls of coloring.
How to Make Marble Eggs
Tie die isn’t the only interesting and fun way to decorate Easter eggs. We’ve experimented with a variety of methods and have come up with directions on how to replicate some of the most delightful results. Check out our instructions on how to make marble eggs!
The Best Fundraiser for Schools, Churches, and More!
The Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your group’s ticket to meet and even exceeding its financial goals! Whether you’re raising funds for a school, church, charity, civic organization, or sports team, Rada Cutlery gets you where you need to be as quickly as possible, because all sales make an amazing 40% profit! Our experienced, friendly customer service staff make ordering a breeze, while the products are so useful and priced at such a great value that they practically sell themselves!
Our website has all the information you will need to get started with a Rada Cutlery fundraiser!
Products Made in the USA!
For over 60 years, Rada Manufacturing Co. has been producing the country’s best kitchen products in Waverly, Iowa, located in the heart of the Midwest. All Rada products, from design to production, are made in the USA, ensuring that any purchases or sales you make go towards supporting American industry and workers. We stand by all of our products, so our cutlery and kitchen utensils are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
To learn more about how Rada’s American roots help make their products so remarkable, check out this video!