Over 150 million people visit Disney theme parks each year, and with good reason! These sprawling tributes to movie magic have enthralled children and adults alike with their thrilling rides, jaw-dropping attractions, and heartfelt rendering of classic pop culture figures.
Groups ranging from school groups to Boy Scout troops visit Disney theme parks every year, both for fun and competition. Expenses can include travel, lodging, park admission, meals, and souvenirs. While costs can add up quickly, they can be met by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser!
Disney Trip Fundraising with Rada Cutlery
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of groups each year. When fundraising with Rada, your group offers an extraordinary lineup of superior kitchen products for sale. Here’s what you need to know:
- Rada fundraisers include three sales methods: catalog, event, and online sales. Choose one, two, or all three.
- Rada products are all 100% American-made, with Lifetime Guarantees on all cutlery and utensils
- All sales earn your group a 40% profit, much more than most other fundraisers
- Groups deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and increasing profits
- Simple sorted ordering makes receiving and distributing products easy
Start Your Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Walt Disney Theme Parks
There are six Disney resorts around the world, each with unique attractions that make them must-visit spots for Disney fans. Each location has a number of shopping complexes and hotels, as well as several separate theme parks. Whether you’re visiting a Disney resort in America or taking the trip of a lifetime to one of their overseas parks, you’re certain to have an unforgettable experience!
1. Disneyland Resort – The original Disney theme park, this Anaheim, CA resort includes Disneyland Park (opened in 1955!) and Disney California Adventure.
2. Walt Disney World Resort – Based in Orlando, FL, Disney World is the largest and most-visited resort in the world. It includes the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and two water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach).
3. Tokyo Disney Resort – This resort Tokyo Disneyland, the world’s second most visited park after the Magic Kingdom.
4. Disneyland Paris – Formerly known as Euro Disney Resort, this park has been Europe’s Disney attraction since 1992.
5. Hong Kong Disneyland Resort – Opened in 2005, this park brought the Disney experience to mainland Asia for the first time.
6. Shanghai Disney Resort – With its opening in 2016, Shanghai Disney brought Asia’s number of Disney resorts up to three.
Learn More About Fundraising!
Rada Mfg. Co. has been helping groups of all kinds fundraise since 1948! What that means for your softball team fundraiser is that you are working directly with a manufacturer that has built its entire company around helping groups raise money.
You will see that Rada’s system is easy and the service is top notch (99% of all orders ship in 2 working days)! You can learn about Rada’s fundraising program by going to Rada Cultery website or by reading our Fundraising Leader’s Guide (pictured below).
Incredible Fundraising Products!
When you fund raise with Rada Cutlery, you do so with a company whose products are second-to-none. Below are some of the popular kitchen products your supporters will be purchasing from your softball team fundraiser.
No Rada Cutlery item is as celebrated as the incredible Tomato Slicer. Its dual-serrated blade allows you to get perfect slices of tomato and other foods with absolutely no squishing!
Rada’s French Chef knife is just what the serious home cook needs to get perfect cuts of large quantities of ingredients!
The best-selling Regular Paring knife is ideal for any cook! The hand-sharpened blade makes it useful for use with nearly any recipe you can think of.
Vegetables are easy to peel with this fantastic Vegetable Peeler! Designed for right and left-handed users, the steel blade and innovative design make peeling a snap.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!