Try this amazing “clean” dirty rice for a dish that will have your friends and family begging for more!
This recipe features outrageous Cajun flavors with healthy ingredients. Don’t let the “healthy” part fool you, though, because this dirty rice is dynamite in a bowl.
A Louisiana favorite, dirty rice is one of the best known parts dishes in Cajun cuisine. The Cajun flavors are absolutely incredible, with the recipe calling for just the right amount of heat that your family wants.
It’s a guilt-free dish you’ll want to make again and again!
“Clean” Dirty Rice Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3 C. rice and quinoa combo, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 can light kidney beans, drained
- 1 can tomato w/ green chilies
- 1 1/2 t. black pepper
- 1 T. Cajun seasoning
- 1 t. thyme
- Hot sauce to taste
Saute cauliflower, peppers, and celery.
Brown ground chicken.
Combine sauteed vegetables with rice and quinoa mixture.
Add light kidney beans.
Add tomato w/ green chilies.
Add pepper, seasoning, thyme, and hot sauce. Stir and reheat, covered, on stovetop.
Serve and enjoy this fantastic “clean” dirty rice dish!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a kitchen utensil perfect for use with your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Non-Scratch Spoon is proudly made in the USA.
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a piece of cutlery no cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Another Great Rice Dish!
Looking for another delicious rice dish? Look no more! You can make this fantastic cilantro lime rice for a wonderful side dish with a zesty citrus flavor.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada has been making products in the USA since 1948. Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. When you buy Rada, you buy American!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Schools, churches, civic organizations, youth groups, sports teams, and more meet and exceed their goals by working with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Customer service is reachable through phone, email, online chat, and fax for your convenience.
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a ton for most), sales will come easy.
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that more good can be done.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how to get started:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.