Make these delightful Turkey Treats for a snack your family will gobble up! Featuring chocolate, gummies, M&M’s, jelly beans, and more, these cute Thanksgiving treats make a great table decoration. Watch the video and read the recipe below to learn how to make these wonderful Thanksgiving treats for your friends and family.
Turkey Snack Recipe
Ingredients you will need to make 1 Turkey Trot Candy Creation:
- Waxed paper
- 5 gummy fish
- Melted chocolate almond bark
- 100 Grand candy bar
- Thin wooden skewers, optional
- Candy eyes
- 1 yellow mini M&M
- Jelly Belly candy (1 brown)
- 2 yellow flower-shaped candy decorating sprinkles
First, melt almond bark in the microwave.
Line a flat surface with wax paper. Slice the ends off 1 gummy fish. Dip a half inch of each fishtail into the melted bark and set on wax paper in a fanned out position with the tail ends touching, placing the cut gummy fish at the top.
Next, place 100 Grand candy bar on the coated tails and hold until set.
Insert the pointed end of a skewer into the bottom of the candy bar.
Carefully place 2 candy eyes on the head section of the body.
Slice 1 yellow Mini-M&M in half and use icing to place it above the gobbler to form the beak.
For the gobbler and wings, slice off the end of 1 gummy fish, and slice a brown jelly bean in half lengthwise.
Fasted with icing below the eyes and on the sides of the body.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Small Paring Knife
The Rada Granny Paring knife is an amazing tool that you’ll find yourself using again and again! Featuring a reverse-curved blade, its compact size makes it ideal for cutting with finesse. Use it to cut chocolate, small candies, strawberries, and much more. The surgical-quality steel blade is hand-sharpened for a razor edge, making it sharp enough to easily cut just about any food you put in its way. A Lifetime Guarantee ensures that it will last for years to come, and like all Rada products, it is made in the USA!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to make the Rada Granny Paring part of your kitchen!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups often rave about the usefulness of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2.Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Superior Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by the Rada Cutlery website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out the Rada Cutlery fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Turkey Trot Candies Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada kitchen, and today we’re going to make turkey trot candies. This treat will have your kids gobbling them up.
First, melt chocolate almond bark in the microwave. Next, line a flat surface with wax paper. Now, slice off the ends of one of the 5 gummy fish. Dip about a half inch of each fishtail into the melted bark and set on wax paper in a fanned out position with the tail ends touching. Next, place your candy bar on the coated tails and hold until set. Insert the pointed end of a skewer into the bottom of the candy bar.
Carefully place 2 candy eyes on the head section of the body. Slice 1 yellow Mini-M&M in half and use icing to place it above the gobbler to form the beak. For the gobbler and wings, slice off the end of 1 gummy fish, and slice a brown jelly bean in half lengthwise. Fasted with icing below the eyes and on the sides of the body.
And there you have turkey trot candies. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript