Make this delightful caterpillar cupcake cake for a fun treat kids and adults alike will adore! Featuring colorful cupcakes connecting by delectable frosting and topped with sweet candies, this is one bug you’ll want to catch! Follow the video or written instructions below to learn how to make this wonderful cupcake cake for your friends and family.
Caterpillar Cupcake Cake Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 box white cupcake mix + ingredients as listed on box
- Paste food coloring
- White cupcake liners
- Life Savers candy
- Sour, bright gummy worms
- String licorice
- Mini M&M’s
- Buttercream frosting
- 2 Dum Dums lollipops
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare white cupcake mix according to package directions. Divide the batter among 5 bowls.
Add food coloring to each bowl and stir.
Place white cupcake liners in each muffin tin. Fill each section to 3/4’s full.
Fill a decorator bag with buttercream frosting and attach a 1 M tip. Top each cupcake with a swirl of frosting.
On one cupcake, spread the frosting smooth.
Place the cupcakes together sideways to form the caterpillar body, alternating colors. Fill in spaces with extra frosting as necessary. Secure with one cupcake face up.
With the cupcake with the smooth frosting, use Life Savers to make the eyes, mini M&M’s to make the pupils, and licorice to make a smile.
Place the face cupcake on top of the cupcake at the end. Use Dum Dum lollipops to make ears and secure the face in place. Attach gummy candies to sides of other cupcakes to form the legs.
Serve and enjoy!
The Absolute Best Dessert Spreader!
The Rada Super Spreader is the best utensil for spreading creams, frosting, condiments, and more! This kitchen tool is great for frosting cupcakes, cakes, and pies, for spreading condiments, cutting sandwiches and bread, serving, and all sorts of other tasks. It is backed with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, it’s American-made!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to get your own Rada Super Spreader!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a fantastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
Made in the USA
Rada Cutlery is an American company that produces American-made products. Everything you buy from Rada is 100% made in the USA, meaning that your purchases support American workers. All of our cutlery comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, meaning you can buy with confidence!
Watch this video to see how the care and skill of our workers makes our products so incredible!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platform! Check us out for recipes, product information, and more!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
The Best Fundraisers are Rada Fundraisers!
Rada Cutlery is a company built on and around fundraising. Founded in 1948, Rada has been helping nonprofit groups meet and exceed their goals for 70 years. Nonprofits such as churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, and so many more partner with Rada to meet their fundraising needs.
Here are just a few reasons why Rada Cutlery is your group’s best choice for a fundraiser:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada customer service is second to none. A staff of friendly, helpful professionals are on hand to answer your every question. You can count on Rada representatives to always go the extra mile to ensure that your fundraiser is a resounding success.
2. Stellar Items People Actually Want – Rada’s diverse catalog has something for everyone, and a lot for most! Knives, stoneware, kitchen utensils, dry food mixes, gift sets, and more ensure that every supporter will find something they want. We hear daily from groups that say their supporters ask them to hold more fundraisers just so they will get the chance to buy more Rada!
3. Sell American-Made Products – Groups that fundraise with Rada can proudly offer American-made products. People love knowing they are supporting American industry.
4. High Profits on All Sales – Rada offers an astounding 40% profit on each and every sale. This towers over most other fundraisers, most of which offer profits in the 10% range. Your time is valuable, and fundraising with Rada ensures that your group makes more money in less time than ever before.
5. Three Easy Sales Methods – Fundraisers can use one, two, or all three of Rada’s effective sales methods. Catalog sales allow groups to hand out catalogs and take orders from supporters. Event sales take advantage of crowds and allow for an instant exchange of money and products. Online sales allow groups to reach out to family and friends across the globe, as well as easily promote the fundraiser to anyone with internet access. Choose the methods that best play to your group’s strengths to maximize profits!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to learn even more!
Rada’s EASY Guide has the details on how to get your successful fundraiser started!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy, and you don’t have to wait another minute. Here’s how you get started:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need regarding Rada.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Rainbow Caterpillar Cupcake Cake Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a cute caterpillar cupcake cake.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a standard box of white cake mix according to package directions. Evenly divide the batter into 5 bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl, stirring to desired color. Fill white cupcake liners with colored batter to ¾’s full. Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
Let cool. Meanwhile, prepare buttercream frosting. Fill a decorator bag with a 1M tip with buttercream frosting. Top each cupcake with a swirl of frosting. On one cupcake, spread the frosting smooth.
Place the cupcakes together sideways to form the caterpillar body, alternating colors. Fill in spaces with extra frosting as necessary. Secure with one cupcake face up. Attach two Lifesaver eyes, an M&M nose, and a licorice smile to make the face. Put the caterpillar head on top of the face of the cupcake with Dum-Dum lollipops to form the ears and to hold the head in place. Attach gummy candies to sides of cupcakes to form the legs.
And that’s how you make a cute caterpillar cupcake cake! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript