If you’re looking for an easy chicken recipe that’s crispy and delicious, then you’re in luck! This oven-baked chicken recipe allows you to easily make mouthwatering crunchy chicken. A little effort results in a satisfying crunch and incredible taste.
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 C. Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 T. Seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ C. butter
- 8 pieces bone-in chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal in a large Ziploc bag. With a rolling pin, crush the cereal.
Add 1 tablespoon seasoned salt and 1 teaspoon garlic powder to the crushed cereal. Shake the bag.
In a saucepan on low heat, melt 1/2 cup butter.
Remove melted butter from heat. Coat chicken in butter and then place in cereal bag.
Close the bag and shake until the chicken is coated. Repeat until you’ve coated all of the chicken pieces.
Place chicken pieces in a baking pan.
Pour the remaining melted butter over the chicken. Bake for 60 minutes or until coating is golden brown and juice runs clear.
Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!
The Perfect Seasoning For Your Potato Wedges!
Try the Rada Burger & Fry Seasoning to take your meat and potatoes from delicious to amazing! This delectable seasoning is a tasty mix of salt and spice that lends a wonderful flavor to beef, chicken, pork, potatoes, and other vegetables. Better grab two or three, because you’ll be tempted to use this on just about everything!
Click here to have the Rada Burger & Fry Seasoning delivered to your home!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out our fundraising catalog, which features a complete listing of Rada products.
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe Video
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today we’re going to make extra-crispy oven-baked chicken. First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Finely crush 4 cups of Rice Krispies cereal in a Ziploc bag.
Add 1 tablespoon of season salt and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder to the crushed cereal. We’re using the Rada Burger & Fry Seasoning which is as tasty with poultry as it is with beef.
Melt ½ cup of butter in a saucepan on low heat. Dip each chicken piece into the melted butter and place in the bag. Shake the bag to coat the chicken pieces. Place coated chicken pieces onto a baking pan. Pour any remaining melted butter onto the coated chicken pieces on the pan. Bake for 60 minutes or until the coating is golden brown and the juice run clear.
And there you have delicious Rice Krispie Chicken. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript